PSTEC Positive length of affirmations

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive PSTEC Positive length of affirmations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

Do the affirmations for PSTEC Positive need to be short and concise? Or could one use several sentences in an effort to expand the idea or thought?

Thanks in advance!

Dixie

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dixie,

I would keep them as short as possible and to one thought or point at a time.

Let's say, for example, you have a desire to do well in your business by being confident in your abilities to make the best decisions for the good of yourself and your customers that creates a consistent flow of sales that allows a certain way of life for you and the business is portable so that you can travel to visit your family and friends throughout the world.

I would take that desire and break it up into at least three components:
        * Being confident in your abilities to make the best decisions for the good of yourself and your customers,
        * Ceate a consistent flow of sales that allows a certain way of life for you,
        * The business is portable so that you can travel to visit your family and friends throughout the world.

I would then take those three components and “craft” a statement as per Tim's instructions.

Be sure that the statement resonates with you in terms of desire. Rate that from 0-10 where “10” is a perfect desire. If it's not a 10 in desire, review the wording and aspects of the desire to ramp it up to a 10.

Take each perfect 10 desire and run it through with the Positive Track separately.

Aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

Hello!  I am fairly new to PSTEC Positive and this thread seems to pertain to one of my questions:  How many positive statements can one have at the same time and still find the track effective?  I currently have two that I am working on one after the other each day.  What would be the most efficient and effective way to manage multiple statements?

Susan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.