Pstec positive question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tom donofrio
    PSTEC User

Hello,

Was curious about the most effective way to utilize Pstec positive. If you have a goal in mind of say “acquiring 5 new accounts for my business every month” does that become what you focus on each time you use Pstec positive. If you use the CTs to clear out say self confidence issues that may be coming up as it relates to your ability to acquire new business, should you craft a PS like “I am always calm and confident” and run that as well. Or do you just keep your eyes on your main goal when running Pstec positive.

Is it ok to have multiple PS going to reprogram the subconscious or should you just stick with one. (your main goal)

Thanks so much
      Tom

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Tom …

If you have a goal in mind of say “acquiring 5 new accounts for my business every month” does that become what you focus on each time you use Pstec positive

If you used that with PSTEC Positive, you might word it like this:

“I easily acquire 5 new accounts for my business every month”

So, you can do that, yes, and sometimes that may be all you need, but, most people may need other shifts in the beliefs of their current mind model to support that one.

For example, let's say you are approaching the above goal, but within your mind model you hold another contrary belief that says:

“I hate contacting new prospects”

Oops … that's gonna be a tough one for you, right?  This is assuming that you are responsible for your own prospecting and opening as well as closing the new prospect.

So, you would have to address that belief and shift it with a new belief, such as:

“I love prospecting for new clients”

and/or
        “I easily contact new prospects”
        or, maybe more specific depending upon your metrics…

“I easily contact 50 new prospects per month”
        or, even better…
        “I easily contact 50 qualified new prospects per month”

You see?

So, to answer your question of effectiveness… the more beliefs you have that support a certain desire/goal, the more effective you will be… the more at ease you will be.

If you use the CTs to clear out say self confidence issues that may be coming up as it relates to your ability to acquire new business, should you craft a PS like “I am always calm and confident” and run that as well. Or do you just keep your eyes on your main goal when running Pstec positive.

Well, that's not necessarily completely true because self-confidence issues are a result of the mind model that is made up of emotions, beliefs and behaviors.

When you work on emotions, you use the CT's and that may help with your self-confidence, but you may also need to address beliefs and behaviors and the tool for those is PP.

So, another point to make in using PP is if emotions come up… let's use our previous example as you use PP on that goal and you see a new prospect and the fear or disgust comes up (anything not J.E.E.P.), then best to put aside PP and CT the emotions while imagining a new prospect coming up.

Now, other emotions and memories may come up so CT those as well.

Once you feel J.E.E.P. or neutral about new prospects, you may want to do a PP Sentence similar to the others I mentions above.  Then assess how you feel about new prospects and once feeling good, now go back to your goal and the original PP Sentence for your goal.

Oh, that sentence you have…

“I am always calm and confident”

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]That is a good one, but when doing general sentences, notice the vague and absoluteness of it… most people will not be calm and confident ALL THE TIME; so then if an exception arise, you may have to CT it and address it separately.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]But, for this particular example and your goal, try this:[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]“When I meet with a new prospect I am calm and confident”[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You see?  Set a trigger that when you sit with a prospect, you automatically become calm and confident.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Again, being more effective there.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Aloha!
        Jeff[/font]

tom donofrio
        PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your thoughtful and insightful suggestions. The level of detail that you go into in all your explanations just makes sense. I continue to get more out of PSTEC each and every day.

I very much appreciate it!

Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.