PSTEC POSITIVE-which track is best

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive PSTEC POSITIVE-which track is best

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ccstpt
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I have a question about the positive tracks. Which one is most effective? Track 1 or tracks 2? Or which should I be listening to most of the time?

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha!  It just depends upon preference more than anything.  I prefer the non-tapping as I mentioned in this post as well… http://pstecforum.com/pf/pstec-level-1-audio-package/mixing-up-positive-tapping-1-positive-tapping-2-non-tapping/

What is Truly important is repetition as you shift beliefs and behaviors.

Ah, then there is the newest package PSTEC Positive Extra Power; Tim's most recent and “improved” PSTEC Positive tracks.  I use these as well as the older tracks and alternate, but I use the PSTEC Positive Extra Power more than the older ones.

You can't go wrong with either version… or both.  ;D

What's even more important and you get familiar with PSTEC Positive, is getting the most from the tracks by “crafting” your PSTEC Positive Statements more effectively and PSTEC Positive Secrets is the key to learning how to ramp up your effectiveness even higher… that package and what Tim reveals, to me, is groundbreaking!

A Hui Hou!

Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.