PSTec Positive: wording for clearing blocks

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story PSTec Positive: wording for clearing blocks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Boobinsko
    PSTEC User

Just wondering if this wording is considered positive:

I am now releasing all blocks to ___

eg

I am now releasing all blocks to becoming financially wealthy

Boobinsko
      PSTEC User

Or… since finding a post that already addresses this, how about this wording:

I now consciously know the exact experiences that previously caused me to avoid having ___
        I am now aware of all the beliefs I have previously held that stopped me having ___

I am basing the wording on the way the subconscious relates to images/symbols, feelings, and actions. So, for example, the words most meaningful to the sub in the first sentence would be 'I', 'now', 'consciously', 'know', 'exact', 'experiences', 'caused', 'me', 'avoid', 'having' and 'previously'.

Would 'now' and 'previously' create a conflict?
        What if I left 'previously' out?

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi Boobinsko

Positive statements need to be short and simple, so…

I now consciously know the exact experiences that previously caused me to avoid having ___

Now I'm aware of all the beliefs I have previously held that stopped me having ___

These still say much  the same thing only with less words. Grammar and precise language are not required, it is the meaning to you and how much you believe it that are important. As long as you know what you mean, it is not an exercise in english.

Is that clearer to you?

Peter

Boobinsko
          PSTEC User

Thanks, Peter. I have wondered about how much detail I needed for other statements too.

The main thing with this question though, is whether they are still considered “positive” if using such words as “avoid” and “stopped”.

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Hi Boobinsko

Without knowing what your aims are I can only comment on the examples you gave me.

However;

“I now know the experiences that caused this problem”
              “Now I am aware of the beliefs that gave me this problem”

You know what “this problem” is it does not need describing to you. You are the one thinking about it. You can use this sort of “shorthand” because only you know what you mean. You would be giving the problem a “label” a personalised name to re-use.

In this case I do wonder if you need these statements at all as they do not seem to be focused on what you want to acheive.

Example, “Now I am free to enjoy __” seems a lot more positive.

Peter

Boobinsko
              PSTEC User

Thanks, Peter.

I agree, “Now I am free to enjoy __” seems a lot more positive. This was where I initially started, as I figured that my subconscious knows better than me how to become free, but then I kept hearing in the programs and reading on the forum about knowing what to clear, so I turned to statements designed to help me know what my blocks / resistance are.

Then I read a post by Jeff saying how the subconscious needs specifics. He was responding to someone else about a similar question to the one I posed about clearing blocks.

To me, it would make sense that my definition of “free” is understood by the subconscious, as are words like “releasing”, “blocks”, “resistance” and other generic words. But in the post “Using PP & Sleep Programming For Releasing?” Jeff seemed to indicate otherwise. He also said the subconscious will keep the status quo, so using a statement such as “I am now free to enjoy___” might be ignored as it is leaving the decision up to the sub. I don't know if this is necessarily always the case. So far the only PSTec program that has definitively worked for me is the click tracks, and I have equal success without them just by tapping my face and blinking whilst thinking about the feeling and event.

Peter Bunyan
                PSTEC User

Hi Boobinsko

A few points in no great order;

Statements for Negative and Positive are best in your own words so they mean more to you. Generic statements are less likely to be effective.

Positive creates new beliefs and so you need to have a clear idea of what you want to happen/achieve. More than just a form or string of of words, the words need to reflect what you imagine, what you really desire.

Overcoming an issue with a lot of resistance just with Positive could take time and a lot of plays. Working with Click Tracks and Negative first reduces that time.

Personally I would not suggest Positive for clearing blocks, but to go straight to the end goal and let your subconscious work out the “how” to get there. However it is like the other products mentioned a multi-purpose tool and you are free to experiment with them.

Personal change is delivered by suggestion and there are many ways of getting suggestions accepted by the subconscious. Hypnotherapy, NLP, CBT, EFT etc. :D  You can just wear down your resisitance by constant repetition of affirmations. Tim is an expert in this field and combines multiple layers of these techniques into Percussive Suggestion to make the most effective solution possible. However you have to want and accept change, and to make it happen you have to have a clear picture of who you want to become.

Peter

Boobinsko
                  PSTEC User

Thanks, Peter.

Reading my last comment back, I realise my intended questions and points were not very clear in some instances. No matter, you gave me some good points.

I only use EEFs and Accelerators for clearing, and find them preferable to just my own version, as I believe Tim's suggestions help on a deeper level. However, my own method  does clear the emotions very quickly and I once got through about a dozen incidences that had all been bothering me, involving several people (related to one overall, long-running situation) , in about one hour lying in bed before sleep. The freedom I got from that had me bouncing off the walls with happiness the next day. It was a true milestone for me. It is also really handy to have an effective method available when I cannot click. (Actually, I can't claim it's fully my own method as it evolved through using a pattern interrupt technique Mike Mandel spoke of in a video some years ago.)

What I find with clearing is that I start off with one particular emotion related to a situation, and then as it clears, my mind will spontaneously throw me a different element of that situation, which will bring up emotions again, so then I click through that element…and then another element comes up, etc. By the time I have done a few rounds of the tracks, say three or four plays, I have addressed several elements. When I say “elements” this is more an intellectual aspect, such as “I don't know how to…”. I guess it is me telling myself beliefs about the situation, and that stimulates the emotion.

So then when the emotion is down to 1 or less, I will usually PN it and then PP it. Clearing is easy peasy. I also thought that creating PN and PP statements was easy (after listening to all the tutorials from the various packages several times to be really super clear about how to do it), but then I read stuff Jeff has written and start to wonder if I am doing it wrong. Exactly how specific do you have to be? If my subconscious doesn't know what I mean by “releasing resistance” in a particular statement, will it know what I mean by “free”, or any number of other words. Maybe that is why it is suggested by Tim to use variations on the statement, so that at least one statement will capture the right word that works for you. Or perhaps it is more to do with the way some people respond more to literal suggestion and others to inferred suggestion, such as what Dr John Kappas studied at length… hopefully you will come up with the right statement within a selection of statements.

Peter Bunyan
                    PSTEC User

Hi Boobinsko

Note: Pattern Interrupts is one of a number of techniques used within the Click Tracks.

Yes, writing down a number of choices of statements and refining them to a short simple vesion that resonates most strongly with you, and saying them out loud if it helps, is good practice for PN and PP.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Peter

Sally Baker
                      PSTEC User

Sounds as though you're doing great work and Peter's comments have been spot on. There's just a couple of points I'd like to add.

When I'm working with a client with clearing blocks we'll often work with EFT first to get to the heart of the matter – using EFT to reveal aspects and emotions that might not have been fully obvious at the outset. We might also list or better still mind map all the aspects on paper and take the time to score them intuitively in emotional intensity. This then helps to decide the sequence of click track work/play. Focus on click tracking on the aspects with the greatest emotional intensity and instead of chasing different aspects you may find that the others are simply resolved when Clearing the  aspects with the highest intensity.

And a quick point on semantics and the subconscious. I substitute I know with I acknowledge or I realise removing the possibility of confusion between no and know.

Hope this has been helpful. Sally

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.