PSTEC Positive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

Hi All,
      I'm writing to ask at what stage do you start using Pstec Positive?  Even though I still continue to use all 4 click tracks, I know Im not ready for anything else other than the use of the click tracks.
      Thanks,
      Armand

Hello,
      I think you could use something like “PSTEC works better every time I use it” from the beginning to support the normal click tracks.
      Regards,
      Chris

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Armand,
        Well, the answer, as it is for many things, is “it depends.”

If you have emotional memories and imagined events to work on and they are both obvious and you are making progress, then, you are probably right, you could use the PSTEC Positive (PP) later.

But, as Chris said, you may be able to use it to help you along with the CT's as well.  For example, here are three Positive Statements (PS) to use with PP that will help your subconscious become more aligned and successful in using the CT's … quite often I have someone use these when there are problems in allowing feelings through as well as memory recall, but you could use these or a slight variation depending upon your situation…

1) “When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”
        2) “I want to feel what happened when ………. so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”
        3) “I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”

Repeating these a few times before doing anything else may well pay dividends. Of course a genuine intention and desire to do this so as to be happy is important.

As Tim says, expectation plays a big part of our success, so you can use PP to begin to suggest expectations which will “grease the skids” in the sub for your desires shifts.

Also, use of the Accelerators will speed things up when you are using the CT's because they encourage recall and also “turbo charge” the CT's as well as the PP tracks.

One more comment on use of the PP… many times, I will use the PP tracks with a PS to help, again, encourage the exposure of the emotional and belief issues that are inherent to the problem because when the PP is used with a PS statement, the subconscious will reveal the issues that run contrary to your suggestion via the PS.

Basically, the sub is saying, “Yo, buddy… we have a problem… sooooooooooooooo, you can either comply with the old, established way… which, by the way, I strongly recommend because it's proven and darn it, I have worked hard to establish this mind model!! …  But, if you insist on this particular PS, then some changes have to be made and this issue I hold must be healed, so it's up to you!”
        So, there are actually some situations where the PP comes in handy even if there are emotional issues still to clear, but also, yes, most times, if the emotional issues are cleared first, then the PP will “land” and be accepted more readily by the sub.

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.