PSTEC Practitioner Training

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

Hello.

I have only tried the CTs about 5 times and, despite all inner fears and reluctance to believe anything can work for me, i have definitely experienced quite startling results.  I do have some extremely multi-layered and traumatic events to neutralise and would really love to go through the whole process with a professional therapist.  I would also love to train from start to finish in both EFT and PSTEC, up to master level – the thought of following this path in my life excites me a great deal and makes me smile inside, which gives me confidence its a good path for me.

What i'm wondering is if there is a package available or anyone offering something where i can come and engage full time with learning to use the methods myself fully and properly, and then go on to practice and learn in order to qualify as a practitioner, all in one.  If anyone knows where i should be looking, i would be glad to hear of it.  I am basically willing, in fact would possibly prefer, to travel anywhere in the world for this.

Also, is it ok to go straight to the Achieve Anything Easily package, or should I do the level 1 and accelerators and PP tracks first?

Thanks. Elaine x

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Elaine,

My best recommendation is to start with PSTEC Level 1 and do your own “inner work”… especially until it becomes “play.” :- )

Get to know the tutorials that Tim has in Level 1 which includes the first therapist tutorial and the Success and PSTEC tutorial… loads of good stuff in there.  Listen to each one several times and remember to revisit tutorials later on… even when you believe you have mastered them because if you have, you will come from an entirely different perspective and pick up some new… guaranteed!

The reason I say do your own work first is because as a practitioner or therapist, you cannot take someone where beyond the point you are willing to go yourself… in other words… you cannot give what you do not have.  Find your JEEP and then you can guide and lead others on that path as well.

Then, yes, go to How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way… you can do it before Level 1, but you will find The Easy Way talking about the various parts of Level 1, so it's good to have them both in your toolkit.

Oh, by the way, this first step of using the tutorials… you don't have to travel … you can do them from anywhere!

But, if you need help, you can visit the PSTEC Registry and fine someone to work with… Don't let the geography get in the way because many practitioners do work via the phone or Skype.

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.