PSTEC routine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tomas Zobal
    PSTEC User

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum, but I wasn't sure where else to post this thread.

Can you share with me how often do you use PSTEC or how often did you use it when you first started? Time availability varies for all of us, some days are busier than others, but I'd be curious to know what kind of routines have you all developed.

Thank you.

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Tomas

You are right there are too many variables to even suggest a schedule of use. Most people would use it a often enough to start with to get a feel for how it works and get some change before getting into any sort of program. Some spend an hour or more every day for weeks even months on end and others might ever only use it a few times and as needed after that. So really one extreme to the other hence my extrapolation to “most people” above.

I suggest using it a number of times in fairly quick succession to start with in order to get comfortable with with how it works and then trying to devise a regular schedule over a number of weeks. This schedule to incorporate 2 or 3 sessions a week allowing time in between for changes to take place. Of course you may not need that long as PSTEC can be so effective.  :)

Peter

Tomas Zobal
        PSTEC User

Hi Peter,

Good tips! I figured a more frequent use at first might be beneficial. Wasn't sure if daily, every other day, multiple times a day would be the way to go. I'm sure it's all been done.

Curious to see if others will share how they approached it and with what results.

Thank you.

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi Everyone

Yes please tell us what you found to be the most effective routine for you, or even what did not work so well.

PETER

Tomas Zobal
            PSTEC User

Great idea to also share what approach didn't turn out so well.

Paul McCabe
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Tomas,

I use at least one PSTEC track a day. I vary the tracks when it comes to the CT mp3s. This is so I do not become too familiar with them. Variety, concentration and consistency are important.

Generally, I am listening to Tim's hypnotic tracks each night – mixing up Positive Empowered and Wealth of Abundance.

I use PSTEC CTs these days, not so much for anything “dramatic”, to contribute to me being a more rounded, patient and empathetic person. It is not strictly in the “list of recommended uses”, but I have found this very effective and I will write more about it another time.

The way I do this is to focus something in the day that “bothered” me. It might just be that I felt bothered by having a snap judgement of someone that day.

So, let's say I was speaking to someone who had a radical political/cultural opinion and they expressed it to me, my gut instinct may be something like “this person is bigoted” or something along those lines.

Other examples would be when encountering “bad service” in a store or restaurant.

I don't like judging people that way, and it's not a common practice for me now. However, when I catch myself doing this, I'll run a CT later, focusing on the person and the gut feeling I had.

As I do this more and more, the gut feelings don't tend to pop up in the same way. If someone expresses an alternative viewpoint, I respect the difference of opinion. If someone seems a “bit off”, I generally feel empathy. I don't automatically make it about me or about them. I don't know what sort of day or life they've had, so natural empathy seems to have taken the place of harsh judgement.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Tomas Zobal
                PSTEC User

Hi Paul,

Thank you for sharing! It's great that you are at a point where you're basically maintaining or fine tuning. Not putting out any more fires so to speak.

This is my second go at PSTEC. First time, I didn't have much success. Bought a bunch of Tim's products, listened to the tutorials… saw only momentarily relief, bought more products, got overwhelmed and gave up  ;D

I got some great tips from Jeff this time, so I'll do my best to keep it light and most importantly keep at it. I struggle with perfectionism and that's what stopped me from sticking with it a few years ago.

I've read a bunch of posts here, listened to Jeff's interviews, so I know the general roadmap and suggested use of PSTEC products. Still, it's good to read about other people's routines and approaches… thats why I started this thread. Hopefully we'll hear some more from others.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.