PSTec Think and Grow Rich question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    requin
    PSTEC User

This program has it's own private forum apparently (I think?)  so asking here, I'm wondering if this program is so based on making money that it wouldn't be useful for just overall success in life.  ??

My goal is not money per se.  My goal is love, peace, and a modest house in a quiet location. With the man of my dreams!  And enough money to live comfortably. 

NOT to rule the world, be a millionaire, successful in business or any of that.

So, would that program be of assistance?  Truthfully? 

Thanks in advance!

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi requin
        The TGR program can be used for any goal, dream, ambition or target. Although the original book talks a lot about money it was written during the big depression. So the title was geared to making the book sell, it worked! It is really the process which is important, so  insert your own goals which are important to you. Tim has added to the book a number of specific tracks and tutorials using the power of PSTEC to help things along. For TGR subscribers there is a forum for members only so that you can share and work with others.
        There is also the How to Achieve Almost Anything the Easy Way package which is a large tutorial and geared to much the same purpose. Other packages besides the Basic Click Tracks are recommended.
        Knowing what you really want, removing any fears and doubts with Click Tracks and then Positives to re-enforce belief that it will happen,  might be all you need. The others add more detailed step by step instructions.
        Hope this helps you,
        Peter

requin
        PSTEC User

Thank you Peter, that is very helpful.

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Any time requin, glad to be of help.
            Let us know what route you choose.
            Peter

requin
            PSTEC User

Hi Peter,
              Well I have several of the PSTec programs including PS Positive and Negative, as well as the free standard tracks of course.  I haven't used them in months; and have never actually buckled down and used them systematically.  It's actually a fair amount of work…(which is why I don't stick with it, I think) but I do have great faith in it.  …So I think the first step I'll take is to pull out my battery of current PSTec and try to start using it more productively.  My great goal of finding (and keeping) the love of my life will never happen if I don't get rid of so much psychological junk that keeps sabotaging things.  :-  I had found him, so I thought, but he left after a year.  I believe it was my insecurity that did it, although it was subconscious. 

I'll also probably read Think and Grow Rich, as that goes along w/ what I've been studying/learning lately– putting positive life ideas into my subconscious.  I love Joseph Murphy's book Power of the Subconscious Mind, and have just ordered a few more of his books. 

I also study Neville Goddard and I like how PSTec fits nicely with all of this!  But like anything else, have to use it to be useful!

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Requin
                Start with the Click Tracks on what is worrying you most, now! Do this as soon as possible.
                Write a list of all the things you wish had never happened to you. Click Track all of them.
                Get Clicking
                Keep us posted on your progress.
                Peter

requin
                PSTEC User

Thank you Peter.  Should I use the standard CTs for this? 

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

May as well start with them. If you cannot clear the problem down to a 1/2 within a couple of run throughs, you can always then go for the eefs. If you are still not able to reduce the issue then get back to us.
                    Peter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.