PSTEC to increase fatloss and build muscle..

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive PSTEC to increase fatloss and build muscle..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin
    PSTEC User

So i've been thinking.. would it be effective to use PSTEC positive to help me build more muscle and get in better shape?

I'm using a weight loss subliminal and have lost 46kg and despite what i've been told i've lost fat and built some good muscle and a few people comment now.

Soon I want to focus on putting on muscle specifically and I wonder how i'd go about this, I have no idea what i'd clicktrack because it's not like i've got memories from the past where I couldn't put on muscle or anything.. I spose I do have a few memories like last time I was going to the gym 10 years ago and I was stuck in a plateau and couldn't get below the level of fat I was at.. but there isn't a huge amount of memories connected to this.

And I wonder if using positive statements around “putting on muscle while also losing fat” would actually do anything, would it actually cause my body to do this? I already have proven I can do it so I guess it pretty much is a belief.

And the other thing is I know I can't do 2 things in a positive statement so how could I word something like this?

Basically this is unexplored territory for me, I know alot about dealing with the subconscious reasons of being overweight as i've studied it for years and finally made progress, but as for putting on muscle I don't know and I can find little information on that.

It would be interesting to hear if you know of anyone who has done this and can give some details.. or if anyone else on the forum has actually done it i'd love to hear the results.

-Ben

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

There are several ways to approach this Benjamin…

One…
        You can focus on a particular task or specific aspect, like building stronger and more flexible core muscles.  If you do, as always, be sure to keep each individual PP Sentence to one thought. So, your example, “putting on muscle while also losing fat” … that contains two thoughts, one about putting on muscle and one about losing fat… keep those separate in sentences.

Two…
        Also, keep in mind to “craft” a vision of what you desire. A bigger vision.  Then, consider the characteristics of that vision. Break that vision down not to “how” you do it, but how you imagine it with details. If I am “in better shape”; what does that look like in your imagination?  See it, hear it, feel it, taste it as they say.  Then, begin to craft PP Statements to express that vision… in other words, craft beliefs and behaviors that support that vision.

For example… If I aspire to a certain vision of health and fitness, then what beliefs support it?  Well, here are some general ideas…

I exercise regularly because I love maintaining a high fitness level

I eat healthy foods because it helps to keep me in excellent physical condition

etc.
        You see?

Now… one new tool that you definitely want to invest in is PSTEC Negative to erase the negative beliefs that are contrary to your Vision of Health and Fitness.

What I am saying is to gain a detailed vision of what you desire… not the “how to” get there, but the end result as you desire.  Then, begin to suggest that vision to your subconscious through detailed characteristics of the vision and also detailed character traits you wish to “become” to make that happen.

Another suggestion is Think and Grow Rich with PSTEC… now, that program is not JUST about money and wealth.  It's about allowing abundance… yes, sure, abundance of wealth, but also an abundance of wonderful relationships and excellent health!

So, there you go… hee hee … really filled ya up with all that, yah?  :)

Aloha!
        Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.