PSTEC with good memories

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James2º
    PSTEC User

Lets say you are doing pstec click tracks, and you are not very focused and begin to remember a good experience in the past, or you remembering a past experience that has mixed feelings both positive and negative. Will the click track erase those good and positive feelings from that memory, or only the negative?

Thank you

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi James,

Thank you for your post and question, and apologies for the late reply.

Focus can occasionally drift when someone is running a CT. Some people might take a quick and unrelated detour down memory lane, or briefly think about an upcoming event. That's all fine.

In my experience and, based on the design of the Click Tracks, only the things you are focusing on with conscious effort will have the associated, UNWANTED emotion neutralised.

This is why conscious effort and focus is so important when running the tracks.

I have never seen positive emotions slip away erronerously.

You can remove positive emotions, of course, but this is a conscious choice – for instance, elation feels positive, but someone may consciously decide to remove it when they feel elated when gambling, drinking alcohol, doing drugs etc etc.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

James2º
        PSTEC User

Thank you Paul, very clear and informative answer  ;D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.