QT with Goal setting

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Victus
    PSTEC User

Just yesterday, after procrastinating for a while… I took QT for a spin with a simple affirmation
      “I am extremely confident in every situation”

Funny thing is… I pretty darn confident… and after the session… I felt more confident. I still feel buzzed after 12 hrs and every now and then… my mind goes thru my affirmation and I catch myself wondering, “why I was repeating my affirmation now?”.

So it got me thinking, this stuff is good… and I wanted to use it for my goals.

Goal setting has been hit or miss for me…

My goal is 10K US$ a month with my biz.

so for now, my question is… can I use it to get my goals and how to frame my affirmation…
      Thanks

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Yes you can.

I make 10k every month from now on it's easy now
        Making ten thousand dollars monthly is effortless now
        I always hit ten grand in revenue monthly from now on

You may want to instead look into the think and grow rich tracks they are designed for this.

Victus
        PSTEC User

Thanks Brian, those affirmations looks great…

I have few thoughts and questions.

I ran my previous confidence boosting affirmations couple of times, since I started this thread.
          Yesterday, at the end of the day, I used the affirmation and then I noticed I was seeing things clearly. Yeah I have issues with Eye Sight, I do spent lot of time in front of PC.

Self Healing – If possible I want to run few affirmations on healing. Mostly Eye sight and Skin issues. I am taking medication and wondered if we can speed up the process. Has anyone done this kind of thing?

About goal setting –
          In past, what I often did was, lose steam around 70-80% of goal completion. So I did some work on “Fear of success/failure” mostly letting go.
          Right now I don't think this fear has much to do with that. So I was thinking on using belief blasters and QT to get rid of issues… start from general idea (I do not finish my goals) to dig deeper on it.
          any more advice based on your experience?

Side note: I remember reading your journal here on the forums… it was 20 something pages thread. I had few aha moments reading your thoughts. Now I can't find the thread. It was old thread. Can you give me the link?

EDIT:
          Few Goals Setting Affirmations
          Every Single Action is Aligned with my Goals.
          My daily process goals inspire me to action every day.
          When I follow my plan, positive things happen
          Everyday, I take firm action towards my goals

About Releasing and Letting go… can I use my affirmations like
          I release all the fear of achieving my goals.

Regards.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Thanks Brian, those affirmations looks great…

I have few thoughts and questions.

I ran my previous confidence boosting affirmations couple of times, since I started this thread.
            Yesterday, at the end of the day, I used the affirmation and then I noticed I was seeing things clearly. Yeah I have issues with Eye Sight, I do spent lot of time in front of PC.

Self Healing – If possible I want to run few affirmations on healing. Mostly Eye sight and Skin issues. I am taking medication and wondered if we can speed up the process. Has anyone done this kind of thing?

About goal setting –
            In past, what I often did was, lose steam around 70-80% of goal completion. So I did some work on “Fear of success/failure” mostly letting go.
            Right now I don't think this fear has much to do with that. So I was thinking on using belief blasters and QT to get rid of issues… start from general idea (I do not finish my goals) to dig deeper on it.
            any more advice based on your experience?

Side note: I remember reading your journal here on the forums… it was 20 something pages thread. I had few aha moments reading your thoughts. Now I can't find the thread. It was old thread. Can you give me the link?

EDIT:
            Few Goals Setting Affirmations
            Every Single Action is Aligned with my Goals.
            My daily process goals inspire me to action every day.
            When I follow my plan, positive things happen
            Everyday, I take firm action towards my goals

Regards.

My vision is focused now as I see clearly now
            My skin is ______ (healed, dry, clear etc) now as I feel now

BTW I noticed when I did a lot of CT it did cause me to have blurred vision at times.

http://pstecforum.com/pf/pstec-negative/fear-of-confrontation-help-needed/

Fear of failure is pretty straightforward. It's the fear of success you will constantly self-sabatoge on more times out of ten, especially if you have mistake, perfection, passive-aggressive, avoidance etc programming.

Here are some good ones for you to build a solid base:

It's safe to be a leader now I'm confident
            I'm a bold born leader now
            I lead with tons of confidence now
            I lead myself boldly now with persistent goals
            I always move quick to action persistently now
            I'm a persistent born leader now
            I always move quick to action now
            I'm a bold goal setter now
            I'm strong willed now with tons of confidence now
            I set bold goals persistently now
            I had avoided problems now it's safe to take action now

^^ This statement is too vague. Try “It's absolutely safe to achieve all of my goals now” “when I feel fear about my goals I remember to push through”

Victus
            PSTEC User

when I feel fear about my goals I remember to push through

I feel this one better.

I am copying the affirmations you wrote and at try them out…

as for an update… I can't say about Money goal based affirmation for now… so far what I can say is that there are no negative thoughts in my head about my goal (like… will it work or will I fail to hit 100% of my goal or stuff similar to that).

but for confidence affirmation… I would say it's working. So far I am running it once a day.
              Before that… I noticed that around at the end of the day, I'd have to pump up my state to go thru the rest of the day.
              Now after using the affirmation… I don't have to. Also throughout the day, I feel more energized.

I haven't done belief blaster as my dad fell ill and had to take him to hospital. Running around here and there for last couple of days… even with extra stress from hospital visits, I didn't fell into any kind of negative state… So far I am crediting my positive state to my confidence affirmation.

I'll keep you guys update as I go thru affirmations daily.

Brian Tucker
              PSTEC User

I would suggest if you don't have BB to look at each statement and clicktrack any negative feelings you have around them not being true. It will make a difference.

If you install these suggestions using PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo once each should be good.

They will be sent directly to your subconscious and become a belief after one play of the track.

This cluster of beliefs I provided should push you over the edge on a tipping point to believe it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.