Question about running Cascade Release a second time on the same emotion/feeling

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Cascade Release Question about running Cascade Release a second time on the same emotion/feeling

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

Hey guys – I gave cascade release a go this weekend and seems to have cleared a feeling I had.

I simply played back the two tracks just as they were in the order per the instructions and really enjoyed the result.

My question is, the instructions do speak to some specific language that is “required” if there is a need to run it a second time on the same emotion about going back and getting some past events that were missed.

So my question is, how are we to provide for this is we are only using the two tracks that are provided by Tim for general use?

Or asked a different way, does it really matter? Can we just go ahead and run the two standard tracks provided again a second time on the same feeling as-is?

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Using the provided tracks is the quickest simplest way, so yes go again. However you have shown considerable determination and persistence so far with your work with PSTEC these qualities and the level of success you have achieved so far will get you to where you want to go. Even if you are not using the most effective bespoke recordings.

Peter

Brian Tucker
        PSTEC User

I will do that and just run them both again. Seems like the first two feelings I ran it on were immediately effective in clearing. I also suspect this feeling might be something the other two were just covering up. It is fascinating how you can have multiple/similar/linked feelings going on at the same time.

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi plus1

Feelings/emotions are experienced one at a time but multiple feelings/emotions can be flipped through one after the other very rapidly and also chainlinked together so that you re-experience them in a confusing perhaps overwhelming rush. This is why we generally suggest trying to recall a memory of an event or situation or invent a worst case scenario to get the whole lot of feelings packaged together and reduced or removed in one. Rather than trying to tease the bundle apart and work on one component emotion at a time.  One is sometimes described as going through the front door and the other as  nibbling around the edges to get to the middle. Whatever works for you…

Peter

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

Right – I ran the Cascade Release process a second time last night and it seems this morning it's even down further than it was but the feeling again is there but not quite the same or in the same place when I think of the future event. Going to run it yet once more and see what happens.

I guess this is the beauty of CR that you can just focus on the feeling and if it changes a bit after the first run well then you might be working on something that is linked to is just as with the emotional click tracks. I will say Cascade Release is a powerful process.

Will let you know how I get on.

:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.