Question about the Super Power Hypnosis package

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Question about the Super Power Hypnosis package

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PSTEC Mike
    PSTEC User

Hello,

I'm quite interested in this package and I can tell it's popular because I've already had someone purchase one through the PSTEC Twitter page. I've always been interested in hypnosis and thinking about buying this package.

My question is, if you do get this and start making your own hypnosis CD's…don't you have to include the PSTEC click tracks along with your hypnosis?

I know Tim and Jeff have both said many, many times that you need to neutralize the negative emotions before any positive hypnosis suggestions are made. If you're making a hypnosis CD, isn't it just going to be getting the person into a relaxed state and saying positive suggestions while they're in that relaxed state? Then how will that positive suggestions “land” to the sub-mind if you haven't gotten rid of the negative feelings?

Just curious about this. I'm very interested in getting this package.

Thanks for your time!

-Mike

Sandra Walsh
      PSTEC User

Hello,

I have pretty much the same questions as Mike.
        Also, are the tones and beats for the PSTEC included in this package?
        I live in France and I would LOVE to be able to create even basic recordings for some friends of mine …. then perfect it and sell it!!
        I have thouroughly enjoyed the free recordings – I want to see more!!!

Sandra

PSTEC Mike
        PSTEC User

Hello Sandra,

I don't think PSTEC related tools are included in this package. It's simply a package on *how* to create top notch hypnosis products, not a hypnosis recording. If you're looking for hypnosis from Tim, “PSTEC Positive Empowered”is an actual hypnosis track and is absolutely incredible. It's the best $10 I've ever spent.

My question was more of when you DO create your own hypnosis products, don't you have to bundle in click tracks with them? That's the thing, there's thousands and thousands of hypnosis and subliminal products out there that don't include anything to neutralize the emotions….so I'm wondering how people have gotten results with these products? Those products are simply getting people into a relaxed state, deepening, receive positive suggestions, and emerge. There's no PSTEC, TAT, EFT, NLP, BSFF, ZPoint, ABC, XYZ, etc. etc. etc. involved.

That whole aspect of self-help products has never made any sense to me, and quite frankly, the facts are pretty inconsistent. I don't see how it could work either way…you either have to neutralize the negative emotions to get a positive suggestion to land or you don't. Is there a gray area?

That's why I think Tim is so great, he covers the whole scope of things to get people results.

It makes you wonder if you could simply repeat your positive suggestion in your head while listening to the amazing “PSTEC Positive Empowered” and get the same result as these hypnosis products on the market?

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Mike and Sandra,

The “How To Create Multiple Income Streams from “Super Power” Hypnosis Products” package, basically includes two main parts; how to create super power hypnosis products and then also how to package and market them as well.

So, there are no references or use of PSTEC in there.

Creating PSTEC Click Tracks is a very, very complex and technical task of wording and timing… each CT probably takes about 24-48 hours in actual work time for Tim to create.  So, if he puts in a couple hours a day on just one CT, it would stretch out to 2-3 weeks or more.  That's one reason for the slow progress on other language availability of the CT's; it's not that simple.

So, Mike, can you make changes with hypnosis… well, super power hypnosis  ;) … without clearing the emotions?  Sure, it's possible, or, in reality, you can shift emotional issues through hypnosis as well is one option and also, yes, just a hypnotic approach, say, to help you achieve something you desire CAN be done strictly with hypnosis.

It's similar in argument to affirmations… do they work?  Sure, they do… if something was an absolute zero in success, it would not be available at all.  So, yes, some people do have success merely using affirmations.  Does everyone?  No.  But, if you add the use of CT's to the mix, would more people have success with affirmations?  Sure!  Add again, the use of PSTEC Positive for your affirmations or statements and you make it even easier still.

Again, yes, much, much easier with PSTEC Tools.

So, here's an idea…

Maybe I shouldn't share this…

…. keep it to myself….

………. hhhhmmmmmmmm …

…. just kidding!  ;D

What if you develop your own hypnosis tracks for a particular issue… make the niche quite narrow within a larger niche.  Then, also include recommendation to make your hypnosis track even more powerful by instructing your listeners to use the CT's and clear the emotional barriers.  Nice recommendation, yeah?

Think about what problems people have and come up with a solution that is even easier… or even less expensive… there are unlimited ideas and possibilities and if you don't believe me, better get out your Click Tracks and then start using my new Power Hypnotic Track of Possibilities.  Uh, oh yeah, not yet available.  Just kidding again, but there is another idea!!!

Malama Pono!

Jeff

PSTEC Mike
            PSTEC User

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the reply back.

I think it sometimes comes across as impossible to do make changes without the use of PSTEC, EFT, FasterEFT, etc. where you MUST remove the negative emotions first in order to make the life changes. That's where I think myself, and I'm sure others, have gotten confused.

I've sometimes discovered that by constantly dwelling on the negative side of things and trying hard…”as hard as you ever tried in your life”….to feel the negative feelings makes things worse. Of course, everyone is different. However, that rings true for me.

Last week I just decided to take a little break and just do positive methods. PSTEC Positive and the PSTEC Positive Empowered hypnosis track are the two tools of choice. Oddly enough, I feel like I've gotten more out of last week then I have in other weeks combined. I think it's just what I needed. I'm going to continue to do so for a little while.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.