Question on PSTEC Level 1

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Level 1 Audio Package Question on PSTEC Level 1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    steve1919
    PSTEC User

I have a question on Level 1. I downloaded the whole package but it seems like I'm missing something. The EFF click tracks don't seem any different that the ones that came with the free package; what is different about them?

It seems like I'm missing some instructions for the PSTEC Positive tracks. I get the impression that you are supposed to have a written affirmation. Where is this mentioned? The PSTEC Positive #2 says Non-Tapping, is this explained anywhere?

Thanks,

Steve

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Steve… compare the list of files you downloaded for the Level 1 Package with this file list (note the lengths and sizes should be approximate and may vary depending upon your device and system)…

[img]http://pstecaudiosource.org/images/Level1Package.PNG[/img]

The EEF's have some similarities to the Basic Click Tracks but are stronger and longer.

The instructions for the PSTEC Positive tracks are in the “successandpstecpos” file which is “Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive.”

It is highly, highly recommended that you listen to both of the tutorials in this package… more than once.  Listen once, then experiment with the Tracks and then listen to them again and be sure to take notes.

Aloha!
        Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.