Re: belief blaster

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rita Van der Weck-Capitein
    PSTEC User

Hi everyone,
      I am very happy with the belief blaster and I have a question. When I start with the belief blaster I keep repeating the old thought in the past tense. But after a while I cannot say the belief in my mind without having my own reaction. When I say the 'old' belief I say to myself:  that it is a stupid belief. It is so not true. This was not my belief and  I do not want to belief this anymore.  Tim keeps saying: repeat the belief and try to believe it. But I cannot after five or six minutes. How do I deal with my own reactions?
      Thanks again.
      Rita Capitein / The Netherlands

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Rita,

Thanks for your question.

I am glad you are getting results with the Belief Blasters. I have found the tracks to be truly excellent and they will help change a lot of lives for the better. This is a huge breakthrough.

Basically, much like the PSTEC Click Tracks, your conscious focua is required. So, as long as you TRY to believe the belief as best you can, the track will do its magic. Each track is designed to work quickly.

During a playthrough of the track, you may notice the belief slipping from your consciousness, or examples of how the belief was actually false. Other interesting things may happen.

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Lizard3274
        PSTEC User

Hi Rita,

I've had the same thing happen, It's like, I try and keep mouthing the statement and I can't do it. So, to me, it's the belief, as Tim says, “Disconnecting”.
          Which is awesome! The more I allow the statement to disconnect, the more the belief just falls away. Soooo wonderful! Such a relief!

Just thought I'd jump in, because I've had similar experiences.

Liz :)

Rita Van der Weck-Capitein
          PSTEC User

Thank you Liz.  That's exactly what I've thought. Thanks for sharing.
            Kind regards,
            Rita

_Boobinsko_
            PSTEC User

Can someone please confirm if the Beliefs Blaster is suggestion-based. Per my recent post on the thread “PSTec Positive: wording for clearing blocks” I have discovered that suggestions don't work for me, but reframes do.

I am not looking for an elaborate answer. Just if BB is mostly suggestion-based or not. Thanks.  :)

Paul McCabe
              PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Boobinsko,

Thank you for your question.

I would say that “Belief Blasters” is closer in style to “No More Anxiety” and “No More Anger” than the previous tracks you had mentioned in the other thread. Your focus is required, but it approaches belief-elimination in a very unique way.

There are suggestions in the tracks, of course, but there is no need to write things down, tap or say anything out loud. There are different elements – such as (but not limited to) patten interrupts, repetition, use of the inner voice, classical conditioning, future pacing, presuppositions and reframes – at play.

It is a very intricate and highly effective track.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

One thing about BB I find is that I am so focused and trying so hard to believe it's true that even after 300 or so plays I still can't tell you what the words say.

:)

_Boobinsko_
                  PSTEC User

Thanks so much, Paul and Brian. I'm looking forward to using it.  :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.