Recalling emotions while tapping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    shawn876
    PSTEC User

Hallo

My question is if I have got a belief without a specific memory, is it ok to think on that belief (which is a sentence) while tapping to recall the emotions? I am asking this because I read I shouldn't use recalling sentences but I am not sure if thinking from time to time on that sentence is meant, too? Or is it just about repeating this sentence loud?

SeratoBeats
      PSTEC User

If you don't recall a memory just make one up.

If its a fear of taking a risk, lets say… Imagine looking at a roulette table and being anxious and afraid of losing all of your money you just put down. CT the anxiety while waiting for the outcome. CT imagining the sadness guilt and shame as that ball lands on red instead of black. CT all of the feelings that come after you have lost everything, your money, your house, your gf/wife etc.

For fear of uncertainty, gambles, risks You can also imagine a woman saying to you “take a chance with me” as you avoid taking the risk of love or affection. Imagine her walking away and you feeling sad guilty ashamed that you passed up on the opportunity.

Not being able to tolerate uncertainty and risks is one of the biggest issues and its because of this we miss out on happiness. There's beliefs that create it but its good for pushing yourself forward when you feel stuck in life and need to overcome issues.

This is just am example of how you can use CTs. Don't CT a belief just make up a scenario in your head. Your sub will connect the dots.

For a belief about being ugly. Again imagine yourself looking in the mirror in disgust, CT the feelings. Imagine someone telling you how ugly you are and CT the feelings.

If you're like me, most of your beliefs come from yourself. People don't actually tell you you're ugly you just believe you are for whatever reason. You don't have to have memories of others, you can just make up imaginary scenarios where you might tell yourself you're worthless or garbage at things. Just go with the flow and play around with things, it really works.

SeratoBeats
        PSTEC User

Also,

Use the accelerators with trouble emotions or hidden memories. They should help. I personally haven't had much success with hidden memories. I remember pretty much everything I've been through and if there's times I feel stuck again I make up scenarios.

Childhood memories are a bit more difficult and this is where it should help. I might start digging more deeper in my early childhood

shawn876
          PSTEC User

Thanks for the response. But what if you can't create a matching memory without that the belief is told to you? For example: “You don't earn (whatever…wife/car/house)”. All I can imagine is a situation where a person tells me “You don't earn it”. So the belief is still in the created memory.

SeratoBeats
            PSTEC User

I think it's ok if you imagine someone telling you that you don't deserve something. Just don't consciously say it. Imagine the person in the scenario saying it to you. You kinda get what I'm saying?

shawn876
              PSTEC User

Yes, I think I get it. Thank you very much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.