Resistance/Procrastination towards removing all the junk

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way Resistance/Procrastination towards removing all the junk

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shoutman
    PSTEC User

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my experience a bit with How To Achieve Anything. I've noticed that I have been procrastinating on doing the clearing work recommended at the start.

When I first went through the program it made perfect sense to me and I was excited to click track all the crap away and had lots of ah ha moments as to why I wasn't succeeding in certain areas of my life.

However I've found myself putting off actually click tracking those issues. I think one reason may be that I am a bit overwhelmed as I wrote out a list of issues to click track and I worked out that using the EEF's it would take over 8hrs to go through every issue.

Another reason I thought of might be that these are negative issues that generally don't feel very good so I think I have resistance towards actually sitting down and bringing these things up and feeling like crap so I can click track them.

Even though I know that in the long term it will help I'm just finding it hard to sit down and say ok let's think about this horrible thing and click track it.

I think I am just going to try and power through as I am sure I'll be fine once I get started but I've been meaning to do this all week and sort of realized that I keep putting it off which if I had started when I said I was going to I would of probably been finished now.

So just wanted to share my experience and see if anyone has any suggestions or went through something similar.

Cheers!

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Simply clicktrack the feelings you are having around procrastinating on PSTEC. Problem solved.

shoutman
        PSTEC User

Worked like a charm  8)

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Fantastic!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.