Sex

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Truman
    PSTEC User

I had been developing more trust with women lately thanks to PSTEC and Paul's and Brian's advice on how to delete some core issues and insecurities.

this allowed me to be with women with a non judgemental frame of mind and they started to tell me that most of guys don't know how to make them cum.

and while having sex with them i found they don't do it with me either.

this created some insecurities that i would like to work on to be more free and being able to lose inhibitions enough to do all kinds of stuff with women that would make them cum with me.

like talking dirty or manipulating their bodies and knowing how to do stuff to make them cum with me.

which kind of beliefs could i work on to be more free during intercourse and being able to “fuck” women better?

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

Thanks for your question and also for sharing your progress.

I'm not a huge fan of attributing labels but, being human, I'll be a bit inconsistent here  ;)

It sounds like this is what might be labelled a perfectionism pattern and also some need to be well-thought of by women.

You may wish to hit the insecure feelings directly with the CTs and keep going until you get to a 0 or 1. That tends to be a great starting-point.

Some aspects you may wish to address:

– women being disappointed with you in general
        – the idea that women will speak disparagingly about you to other people
        – the idea you didn't do things as well as you wanted
        – the idea that you failed in some way

This may bring up other memories. Keep clearing as you go.

Also see if the following beliefs feel true and, if so, blast them:

“I was a letdown”
        “I always got it wrong”
        “It was bad to disappoint a woman”
        “What made me good enough was pleasing women”
        “I was a disappointment sexually”
        “I always had to be the best”

Then you can layer in:

“If I don't do things perfectly, I can still relax”
        “It's not just my job to make everything amazing”
        “It takes two, and I'm absolutely comfortable with women now”
        “I'm absolutely at ease talking dirty to women now”

You may find some more. You can also “spice” some of these suggestions up, if you catch my meaning. Make the wording specific to the language that most resonates with you.

Get creative.  :D

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Truman
        PSTEC User

Thank you Paul. this really resonates with me because I always been told what to do by my parents and felt the need to fulfill their expectations on me.

Sometimes I still feel being watched when I am with my father, as if I have to act in the way he expects me to act.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.