- This topic is empty.
- January 26, 2013 at 1:41 am#21537avesraggianaPSTEC User
Can PStec be useful in situations where I am unable to get or maintain an erection during sex? I’m certain it’s not a physical or physiological problem because I still get erections during the night or in the early morning when I wake up from sleep, and I have no problem getting off on porn.
Actual, physical encounters with another person are starting to cause me anxiety because I’m starting to become afraid that I won’t be able to get an erection or keep one.
Thank you.January 28, 2013 at 6:50 am#23205Jeff HardingPSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
Sure, in fact, you are right on there…
“Actual, physical encounters with another person are starting to cause me anxiety because I’m starting to become afraid that I won’t be able to get an erection or keep one.”
Use imagined events to begin with… such as:
- Imagine an encounter with another person … pick someone that you would love to be with even if that someone, in your mind right now, seems too far out of the realm of possibility. Imagine being with that person… yes, get into details … what feeling come up? If it's non-JEEP, Click Track (CT) while imagining being with that person and TRYING hard to feel the feeling until the non-JEEP goes down to 0-1.
- Imagine being with someone and NOT getting an erection… how does it feel… any non-JEEP feelings like fear? CT it until it's down to 0-1
- Watch very careful about any memories coming up while you do this that are related to the non-JEEP feelings like fear and anxiety.
Special Note: Those memories may have nothing to do with sexuality or being intimate with someone. Remember, this is not logical work… you are just following the “breadcrumbs” of the subconscious to any supporting memories and imagined events along with the emotions and feelings that support the idea that you would ever have the problems you are experiencing.
[/list]Once the emotions are pretty clear (does not have to be completely eliminated, but significantly), then look to address the beliefs with PSTEC Positive.
JeffJanuary 28, 2013 at 7:20 am#23206avesraggianaPSTEC User
Thank you, Jeff for your very helpful reply. I was starting to think that no one wanted to, er…touch this one with a ten-foot pole.
I will follow your suggestions and then look into learning about PSTEC Positive.
Thank you again for taking the time to answer my question.January 28, 2013 at 8:02 am#23207Jeff HardingPSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
You're always welcome! I figured as much when I noticed you were skipped over … but, no problema…
I have so many comments and puns but will resist the temptation.
A Hui Hou!
JeffMarch 14, 2018 at 9:03 am#23208oyrutraPSTEC User
Sorry, newbie here – what is non-JEEP?March 14, 2018 at 12:45 pm#23209Paul McCabePSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.
J.E.E.P is an acronym coined by Jeff Harding, who is a PSTEC Master Practitioner, Forum Moderator and the great man who conducts PSTEC Interviews and has featured on many of the tutorials.
Simply, J.E.E.P. ( joy, excitement, enthusiasm, peace) is a good way to encapsulate “unpleasant” feelings, thoughts and emotions.
Hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please let us know.
Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner
Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.
Recreate yourself with PSTEC.
Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…August 21, 2018 at 5:32 pm#23210oyrutraPSTEC User
Oh ok, thanks Paul.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.