simple protocol??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dannyboy
    PSTEC User

Paul…

Is it Ok to work this protocol as it seems to be working for me….

1 – do free pstec on issue
      2 – then do accelerator on it to reinforce clearing

then I need to do negative or positive after that and tie to removing or adding in a specific belief is that right???

thanks!

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Paul…

Is it Ok to work this protocol as it seems to be working for me….

1 – do free pstec on issue
        2 – then do accelerator on it to reinforce clearing

then I need to do negative or positive after that and tie to removing or adding in a specific belief is that right???

thanks!

Option 1 w/ PSTEC Negative:

Step 1 = Neutralize emotions using PSTEC Emotional Clicktracks (Free, EEF, 2015) and/or Tapping Accelerators
        Step 2 = Remove Negative belief w PSTEC Negative (if you know what the core belief is, if not go to step 3)
        Step 3 = Install new positive belief(s) using PSTEC Positive, Positive Extra and/or Tapping Accelerators
        Step 4 = Reinforce with relaxing accelerator 

Option 2 w/ PSTEC Belief Blasters: (assumes you know what the core belief is)

Step 1 = Remove belief using belief blasters – If you need to run emotional clicktrack afterwards you can but not normally necessary
        Step 2 = Install new positive belief(s) using PSTEC Positive, Positive Extra and/or Tapping Accelerators (this step is optional though adds reinforcement)
        Step 3 = Reinforce with Relaxing accelerator 

Dannyboy
        PSTEC User

this is fantastic Brian thanks!

to discover the core belief the pstec way…is that best done through the mindfulness audios…or the negative audio helps to uncover that???

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Danny,

There are beliefs of which we may be consciously aware as we might verbalise them (e.g. “That person is bad.”, “That is a dangerous part of town”). Other beliefs, such as self-concept beliefs, can exist under the surface.

I recommend studying the document that is included with PSTEC Negative. Also, threads like this have lots of good dialogue:

http://pstecforum.com/pf/belief-blasters/pstec-belief-blasters-amazing-success-story/msg3758/#msg3758

Also, if you need help uncovering some beliefs, let us know what you are working on. I am sure we can give more specific guidance.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Dannyboy
            PSTEC User

thanks Paul!!! so is pstec negative more thorough than belief blaster??? that's what it looks like to me…but looks like belief blaster is easier to use though…I donot have belief blaster yet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.