Skinny, but would love to form an exercise habit

Forums General and Miscellaneous Questions About Weight Loss Skinny, but would love to form an exercise habit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    boazoa
    PSTEC User

Hi I'm naturally skinny but would love to form an exercise habit with PSTEC. I'm wondering if this package or Tim's own weight loss package could help me do that?

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi boazoa… creating new behaviors is similar to creating new beliefs and both PSTEC Negative and PSTEC Positive are the tools for that.

No, the PSTEC Weight Loss would not be correct for creating a new exercise habit… it is specifically for losing weight… shedding pounds to your ideal weight.

On exercise… one approach (and it depends upon the individual)…

Begin my imagining what exercise routine or activity you wish to do.
        Now, ask, 'Why do I not do this?' … or … 'I don't exercise because __________” … see what comes up.

Now, when you imagine exercising, any emotions arise?

If so, CT those emotions as you imagine doing that exercise routine until it's 0-1 on negative feelings.

Look for negative beliefs, through those questions above or through other methods mentioned in the User Guide for PSTEC Negative.

Then, craft PSTEC Positive Sentences and use PP tracks to suggest new beliefs and ideas about that exercise routine.

Sound good?
        Malama Pono!
        Jeff

boazoa
        PSTEC User

Thanks a lot Jeff, I'll be sure to do that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.