Something Tim said on the recording scared me

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Something Tim said on the recording scared me

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wander
    PSTEC User

I was just wondering how to deal with this.

I tried the Negative 1 yesterday for moneyissues, but in the recording Tim suddenly said something about the belief backwords, and then he said something backwards.

Many years ago I saw “Twin Peaks” and one of the most scary things in that series was the logdge where the lights were red and everybody talked backwards. Ever since those episodes, I think it is creepy with backwords talking.

Is there any backwards in the 2'nd CT on Negative? I haven't been able to try it out. I tried the 1st and it freaked me out so I think maybe the rest of the session just didn't work out.

How do I proceed now? Do I skip the Negative? Do I CT on the feelings for backwords talking? Or do I just try to listen to the Negative-1 again?

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi wander
        Skip the Negative for a while.
        The voice on the tracks is the same, it is the click pattern which is different. So changing will not help. Since this is a fear, then I suggest a Click Track, eefs if you have them, and yes if you can imagine/recall that scene from the film which originally scared you, run the track with that in mind.
        Peter

wander
        PSTEC User

Thank you Peter

This is really magic. This is just so fantastic I can't say it enough.

I bought the CT2015 and tried the short one for this fear of talking backwards. It came down from 9 to about 3, and I felt a cold and strange feeling in my gut the whole session.

But, then I went on to test if the fear was gone. I have seen the scene in the “Red Room” again and heard them talk backwards, and I saw it and rememebered how creepy that was back then. But. The scared feelings was gone.

I think I am ready to the Negative again now. :)

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi wander

All we have to do now is let the rest of the world know about this “magic”.  ;D

If you still find the backwards part of Negative distracting, CT it some more.

Peter

Sally Baker
            PSTEC User

Great advice from Peter as ever and wonderful to hear PSTEC conquers the fears again.
              It's interesting that the part of the audio that is played backwards can be considered creepy and that's the bit I always think of as very funny. It's yet another illustration that it really isn't what the stimulus is that matters but the story we tell ourselves or the connections our mind makes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.