specific and non-specific repatterning

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ctgeorgia
    PSTEC User

I have listed to the audio for the “How to Achieve…” package several times I do not understand how to use the click tracks for either specific or non-specific repatterning.  the click tracks are fantastic and I am using them to dissolve some negative emotions, but I think I could benefit further from the non-specific repatterning (at least as it was described) to address some isses that I may not be able to recall or know I even have.  Thanks if anyone can help clarify how to apply the click tracks in this way

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha!  It's difficult to ascertain from your post, but it appears that you have been using your PSTEC Tools for some Non=specific Repatterning thus far.  I could be wrong about that, but, in reality, it does not really matter how you classify this and, thus, why Tim did not go into a long dissertation on it.

Let's say you are feeling anxious most times in life.  You begin to use the CT's on those anxious feelings while either focusing on past memories that still carry that anxious feeling or some future possible event that makes you nervous.  So, you CT those feelings and those events and then move onto the next feeling you have that is unpleasant.  You see?  You are working generally and, although specific when noticing the memories and imagined events, you are approaching the therapy in a non-specific manner.

Another great example and a wonderful exercise for anyone to work with is to look at the memories you have that are unpleasant and if you still feel bad about them, wish they never happened, think that your life would have been drastically different without them or you wish you could forget them all (or all of the above  ;) ), then list them and just start using the CT's on them all.  I would begin with the earlier ones first because, it's likely (but, not always) that they are more foundational and can help you to collapse your emotional issues much more quickly.

A specific approach might be that you are anxious when speaking in front of a group of people that numbers more than 5.  So, to focus on that specific, hopefully, you have a scheduled speech or presentation coming soon where you can “test” your progress.  So, focus on the future event, rate it, then CT that future, imagined event.  Then, if memories arise that are similar, pay attention to them, jot them down and CT those as well.  Once the emotions are significantly lowered, consider using PSTEC Positive to help suggest beliefs and behaviors that would support your goal/target/desire.

Another example might be that you have a fear of flying, so you apply the PSTEC Tools just to that activity so you can experience it with peace.

So, the Non-Specific vs. Specific is more about how you approach your limiting issues than actually a method per se.

Also, there are times when you are dealing with something where you may mix both specific and non-specific.

So, basically, don't worry about it too much and keep clickin' on what's in front of you unless you have something you REALLY want to transcend right away, then you can focus specifically on that.

Bottom line, keep clickin'… become a clickin' fool until you realize the results of living more and more free.

Make sense?

A Hui Hou!

Jeff

ctgeorgia
        PSTEC User

Thank Jeff,

Maybe I need to be more specific.  I appear to have some negative or limiting beliefs about money or at least attracting more of it.  However, I can't identify any experiences or negative emotions for which I can use the click tracks to address.  Is there a mechanism to use to help raise these issues to my consciousness so I can then work on them?  I thought that non-specific repatterning was the way to address these general issues for which specific experiences are lacking.  Thanks again.
          John

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Here are some clues to follow and suggestions:

• “I appear to have some negative or limiting beliefs about money or at least attracting more of it” … how do you experience this?  What is it that you wish to do in life that you struggle to achieve or manifest?  Please don't say “more money”  :) because there is no purpose in that statement; you see?  What do you wish to do that is the result of lack of abundance?

One of the biggest mistakes people make is merely desiring and setting goals about money and not the reason or purpose for the money.  For most, it's not the money we wish to have, it's what that money facilitates.

This will begin to allow the issues to surface when you focus on making shifts in your Mind Model to manifest a specific desire.  In other words, when you start moving in the direction of your desire in thought… in your mind … and that desire is contrary to emotions, beliefs and behaviors in the subconscious, the sub will let you know if there is an issue or barrier in the way.

• Imagine  being successful at achieving your desire; how does that feel?  Are you a confident “10” that manifesting it is Truth for you?  If not a 10, what are the negative feelings that come up?  Start to CT those feelings while imagining achievement of that desire until it's down to 0-1.  When you do this, if there are memories that are at cause for this; they will come up and when they do, CT them as well.
            • More liberal use of the PSTEC Accelerators is a great way to speed up not only the recall of memories and feelings that are an issue but also the effectiveness of the other PSTEC tracks.  Highly recommended!
            • [/list]Aloha!
              Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.