specific material success

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    psteckie
    PSTEC User

Can I use such a positive statement as:

“I have x.”

Where x is a specific material goal e.g. a car, an amount of money, etc.?

In other words can it be a material acquisition?

Thanks

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi psteckie

Yes, but…. you would need to be able to visualise yourself having x with some good feelings about it. This would enable your subconscious to believe it, until you opened your eyes and you still don't have x.

Two views, one that with absolute faith that the universe will provide, two the universe tends to help those who help themselves. PSTEC is a set of tools to help so you are already working with the latter.

You can sign up to Think and Grow Rich with PSTEC or purchase How to Achieve Almost Anything – The easy way, with PSTEC. TGR is an online course with special PSTEC tracks and more, How to Achieve is a step by step tutorial, both these give loads of help and advice to make x happen for you.

You can use the PSTEC tools you have to best effect. When visualising yourself having x, what negative thoughts and feelings arise? “I would love this, but I don't have enough time, money etc” would be a common sort of thing. Watch out for that “but”! Click Track any such thing first to enable yourself to believe success in having x. When all the negative stuff is cleared then work with Positive. A softer statement would be best to start with, “I could have x” “I will get x”. Also I would strongly recommend listening to Wealth of Abundance a fair number of times first. This will help build positive feelings around getting/having x.

So “yes” to material things, but it will require some planning and commitment.

Peter

psteckie
        PSTEC User

Hi
          Thank you for your reply.
          I certainly feel that when I visualize this object x that I have many good feelings about it as I associate it with financial freedom and security. In addition I feel like it is within reach and achievable given my current work/life situation. So I suppose it qualifies for pstec positive. Sometimes I have negative feelings around work which might hamper my progress in attaining x and I already deal with those using pstec click tracks.
          I have listened to wealth of abundance a number of times. And I will continue to do so, especially as I really am grateful for everything I have received past present and future.
          I have “how to achieve anything ” but no tgr. However given the effectiveness of Pstec clicking (it really helped me with a former problem), pstec positive and abundance track, I think I don't need to buy the tgr tracks.
          So i will just continue cycling pstec positive and abundance and whenever I encounter a negative obstacle I will deal with it using click tracks. I will let you know when x is in the bag! :))

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi psteckie

Sounds like you are on the road to x.

Keep Clicking!
            Peter

requin
            PSTEC User

are we supposed to use 'because' in our Positive statement?  Thought I read not to use because in our PS Negative statements.  But then I think I found when Jeff says to use 'because' in positive ones.

I.e., “I am happy because I have x”.  Can we/should we do that? 

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Hi requin

No “supposed to” in it in my opinion. “Because” ties your suggestion to something else. You do not need any reason or excuse for your suggestion beyond wanting your suggestion to be true and to happen. In your particular example you do not need a reason to be happy. If you think you will be happy when you have x then the chances are that it will not last and you will find that you need y to be happy, and then later z. Or look at it this way, if you can find gratitude for things you do not yet have using W of A then you can also be happy for things you do not yet have. If in your example you already have x then you should be happy and do not need the Positive. I assume you do not have x, therefore your statement should focus around having x or simply ” “Now I can be happy”. Best to keep statements short and simple.

Hope this helps
                Peter

requin
                PSTEC User

thank you Peter.

P.S. I listen to W of A several times a day while doing other things. I don't get into the relaxed state but every time I listen it reinforces the concepts. It's simple and very helpful. There should be a forum topic on it, eh?

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

requin

W of A as a topic, you will have to ask Jeff.
                    Yes as a generic hypnotic track it is best listened to many times.
                    Peter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.