Stop vaping???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Wynn
    PSTEC User

Hi there,

Can i use the stop smoking tracks to stop vaping? I dont smoke cigarettes anymore, and i know vaping is a lot less harmful compared to smoking. Still, i would like to cut down how much i vape, and eventually not need it at all anymore.

Thanks

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

It is all about smoking. You actually did not stop smoking you just switched to a different type of smoking. There are some pstec positive suggestions in the process and you can run those once using the words and a second time replaying smoker/smoking with vaper/vaping.

I did the process a year ago haven't touched a smoke one time. I am around people who smoke all the time

There is a thread for it I added a few things here.

Daniel Wynn
        PSTEC User

It is all about smoking. You actually did not stop smoking you just switched to a different type of smoking. There are some.pstec positive suggestions in the process and you can run those once using the words and a second time replaying amoker/smoking with paper/vaping.

I did the process a year ago haven't touched a smoke one time. I am around people who smoke all the time

Thanks brian,
          I will give it a go then for sure. You're right, i have basically switched to another habbit. Its the rituals that I am addicted to, i dont vape any nicotine anymore. Well done for giving up so long  :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.