Suggestible even after PSTEC Quantum Turbo?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo Suggestible even after PSTEC Quantum Turbo?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Emily Lima
    PSTEC User

Hi guys,

I noticed that affirmations / suggestions easily sink in even after using PSTEC Quantum Turbo. I mean even after using PSTEC Quantum Turbo, I find it much easier to accept suggestions. For example, I just finished a Quantum Turbo session. and after that, I think of other affirmations. I find it much easier to accept. Anyone notice this as well? I think it would be a good practice to do affirmations after a Quantum Turbo session….

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Eslima,

Thanks for your post and sorry for the very late reply.

Yes, I do believe that PQT can make space for other positive suggestions to be layered in.

I think this is simply because you are tipping the metaphorical scales in the positive direction.

You can also run any affirmations you have through PQT to leverage its effectiveness.

When you mention doing a PQT session, how many times do you use the track per session?

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.