Suggestion for new PSTEC tool – "In The Moment" releasing

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Suggestion for new PSTEC tool – "In The Moment" releasing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PSTEC Mike
    PSTEC User

Hello,

First off, I'm a huge PSTEC fan. I love it so much I started the official PSTEC Twitter feed.

http://www.twitter.com/pstecworld

Sorry, had to squeeze that in.  :P

Anyway, as much as a fan I am of PSTEC, I've found myself searching for a second modality to work with for “in the moment” issues. PSTEC is wonderful to sit down and and really focus in on your issue with your mp3 player. However, as many of us know, there's a lot of times you can't get out your iPod and start tapping away.

Say you're in a heated argument with someone…you can't exactly listen to a 10 minute audio track and then return feeling peace and serenity! No doubt PSTEC would change you're mindset in 10 minutes, however, it's not possible in that moment.

Other cases are at work, in the car, while talking to someone, etc. We could all use an “in the moment” release.

I've discovered other methods such as Be Set Free Fast and zPoint for use cue words to release.

So the suggestion I'm making is it would wonderful for Tim to that aspect of those modalities and bring it a sector of PSTEC and another tool in the toolkit. For BSFF and zPoint, you read an “installation program” (which consists of a couple paragraphs) to your sub mind and install a cue word to use whenever you're feeling an emotion you'd like to get rid of.

I'd love to see an hypnotic track from Tim which imbeds one of these “sub cleaning programs” into your mind and also a cue word…a popular one is the word “Peace”.

This way PSTEC can be used in these instances which you are not able to use an mp3 player.

PSTEC has such a wide array of tools right. The click tracks, belief changing with PSTEC Positive, wonderful hypnosis and relaxation tracks….heck even a tool for the common cold. I believe a cue word tool added into the kit would make it complete.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading!

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

The fun thing, amongst many reasons, of working with Tim is that his mantra is “Your wish is my command.” (well, not always literally, but, bottom line is that he listens and works to find solutions for everyone).

I shared your question/suggestion and here are his thoughts on this…

“Yes I know about this. I'm pondering the possibility of a post hypnotic clearance process with no mp3 required at the time. It's a good idea so I'm having a good think about how best to go about it. Then I'll let it brew in the old noggin for a while and see what comes out.”

So, we will let it brew for a while and see what comes up.  ;D

In the meantime, here are some tips…

• If you get into a situation where you “lose it” and act in ways that bring on shame, frustration or anything that is not JEEP, then take some time, when you are with those thoughts and feelings and run the CT.  Let go of the event and, if a habitual situation, strive and even use PSTEC Positive, to make suggestions for being more aware when it occurs again.

There is always a reason for behaviors, so being more and more aware of the situations, people, places and things that trigger you will give you more “info” from your subconscious about what it is that you are so attached or adverse to that brings these behaviors on.

• Keep in mind… you can do plenty of methods “in the moment” and that's fine.  Just be sure to find the most important benefit and opportunity of a situation when you are dis-empowered and that is to help you discover the source or cause of that “error in thinking” that you are “less than.”

So, once the “bad” moment is gone; it's gone.  Now, it's time to be in the present moment to do the most important work… find the cause and let it go… permanently.  That's all that really matters in the long run.

• Be careful of “in the moment” solutions because they can be addictive… meaning, they might not clear the issue, but only give you temporary satisfaction and feelings.

If you need to get through a situation, I believe it's great and has value, of course!  Just take the most important part of the experience and that's being aware of the cause of it so that you can clear, release, heal it… for good!

• [/list]Other than that… stay tuned as Tim always has more to come!
          Aloha!
          Jeff

gavin underwood
        PSTEC User

I find that very interesting, that something can be written and replied to, once only, and be read on 477 (is it) occasions.

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

I don't understand your comment Gabriel… could you expand on that a bit?
            Mahalo!
            Jeff

PSTEC Mike
            PSTEC User

Jeff, I think he's referring to the fact that the thread was read so many times (455 times currently) but only one person replied to it, lol.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.