Suggestions for the PSTEC main website.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Suggestions for the PSTEC main website.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PSTEC Mike
    PSTEC User

Hey guys,

I don't mean this in any way to insult Tim or whoever designs the main PSTEC website. I'm not a web developer and couldn't create a webpage to save my life. These are just suggestions.  :)

I'm not sure if Tims reads the forum, but I know obviously Jeff does.
      The thing about the PSTEC website is that it's very “busy”. There's so much that the “PSTEC Toolkit” (as Jeff calls it) offers that there obviously HAS to be a lot of links. And this is only going to expand as time goes on and PSTEC grows. I have a feeling it's overwelming to the new people coming to the website to see all the packages.

My suggestion to make it much more streamlined and simple. Because there's a lot of great packages and everything, there's a ton of links in the left navigation panel. What about taking advantage of drop down menus going across under the banner.
      Have the left navigation panel contain just the basic links.

– Get Started for Free
      – How PSTEC Works
      – Frequent Questions
      – The PSTEC Forum

That's it. Simple and to the point. Users coming to page can easily find the basic information about PSTEC and how it works. K.I.S.S.

At the top of the page would be the great PSTEC banner and neatly under that would be the drop down menus going horizontally.

Free Resources would be the first option starting on the left side. That would contain another link to the free system, forum, twitter, interviews, wealth of abundance, cancer package, etc.

Self Help Extras drop-down menu would be Level 1, Accelerators, etc.

Therapist Extras drop-down menu Level 1, Accelerators, Cascade Release, etc.
      etc.

On the actual page below the drop down menus there could be a flashing testimonial that changes much like http://www.eftuniverse.com Containing a brief testimonial of what they said with their “Click to Listen” link. This would cut back on all the green “Click to Listen” buttons sprinkled throughout the PSTEC website. You could move all those audio testimonials into one section on the page and just have it rotate between all of them every 5 seconds.

Maybe a section for “Package of the Day” with a descrption of one of the great PSTEC packages. Maybe one for “Practitioner of the Day” with a brief description of one of the great PSTEC therapists. “Interview of the Day” etc, etc…

Like I said, I can't design a website so I'm the last person to criticize. I'm just offering suggestions. I think Tim, Jeff, and PSTEC are all great regardless.

Thanks for reading.

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Thanks for the suggestions.  There are some changes coming to the http://www.pstecaudiosource.org site soon.  Stay tuned.
        Aloha!
        Jeff

joywin
        PSTEC User

I love your ideas about simplifying the website.  It would make it much easier for the curious to get a sense of what PSTec is all about if there wasn't quite so much information presented all at once.

But, I suppose that is what separate sites are good for, and the more sites we create the more people will have to choose from.

Thanks for your great ideas Mike, I think I'll use some of them.

Joy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.