Suggestions that involve other people
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by Joy Winning.
- October 25, 2019 at 8:06 pm#22219EjPSTEC User
So if my suggestion for PQT is:
Beautiful women find me incredibly attractive now
Does that work? I know it doesn't make women like me, but does it make me behave confidently around women because I believe they will find me attractive?
What do you guys think?October 26, 2019 at 1:20 pm#26702Paul McCabePSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator
Thanks for posting.
Whatever you believe will influence your reality. So, if you genuinely believed “Beautiful women find me incredibly attractive now”, that would alter your thoughts and behaviours.
To keep it brief, I think it would be far more effective to eliminate:
– any discomfort you feel around women you find beautiful (CT)
– any “need” to get external validation (CT while thinking of times you experience that need)
– any beliefs you have about your own attractiveness or perceived self-worth (e.g. “I am not attractive”, “I am ugly”, “I am not worthy”, “Beautiful women don't/couldn't find me attractive”)
Then go in with the suggestions about being attractive and comfortable.
“When I am around beautiful women, I feel attractive” and “It is absolutely true that I am an attractive person”
Hope that helps, Ej.
Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner
Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.
Recreate yourself with PSTEC.
Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…October 28, 2019 at 11:30 am#26703EjPSTEC User
Does wording matter much?
Is there a difference between
I am incredibly attractive to beautiful women
Beautiful women find me incredibly attractive
I am thinking the first one puts the focus and power on me and not outside, but maybe since it is a belief the results are the same.
Any input? Thanks in advanceApril 7, 2020 at 4:53 am#27170Joy WinningPSTEC User
How’s it going? I’m bummed that the forum has so few users currently. Perhaps with the new Mentor Program rollout, we’ll get some new energy here. I hope it’s gone well for you. Joy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.