Switching focus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

I was using PSTEC CT and focusing on an issue, when half a minute in, a totally random new issue popped up. It became more important than the original and was what I started trying to hang on to.

Do I need to return to the original issue? Or should I have kept at it on the original issue? (Honestly, I don't remember what either one was at the moment!)

God's peace,

Dixie

Hi Dixie,

I'm very new to all this too but that seems to be a good sign, that your subsconscious is bringing other issues to your attention. Tim mentions this in one of the intro tracks. My guess is that it doesn't matter which you focus on, either go along with what comes up or try to focus on the issue you wanted to work on in the first place. Then you can work on the additional issue another time. Might be an idea to make a note of other issues that come up while tapping or just during your daily life so you can tap on them when you get a chance.

Just my thoughts!

Martin

Thanks, Martin! I think you are probably right. As it is, I can't even remember either issue right now! :D

God's peace, Dixie

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Ah, writing is the doing part of thinking!

Very nice Martin… right on!

Yes, Dixie… it does not matter which one to work on first and if you are in the middle of a Click Track and another comes up, go ahead and focus on that one with the feelings.

Like Martin says, best to write them down because you can review a little later to see if they hold any emotional charge for you.

Good job Martin… keep up the good work, Dixie!

Aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.