Techniques to bring the negative ‘material’ to the click track table?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Free Basic PSTEC Audio Package (featuring the Click Tracks) Techniques to bring the negative ‘material’ to the click track table?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    juntjoo
    PSTEC User

I often find it a challenge enough just to get the 'material' to the table to work with even if it has freshly occurred in my thoughts, as soon as he gives the first instruction to think about the thought it has almost slipped away. It's like as soon as I make the decision to play a click track my whole state of mind changes positively, but I'm thinking that in order for this to work you need to have a certain amount of preoccupation with the negative thoughts no? Should you take a few minutes to ensure you're well marinated in your bad thought? Yay, sounds fun lol. But I'll do it if it's recommended. Like, should I travel through memory lane and place sources of negative emotions, other people or just myself, and just have them directly in front of me beaming at me their negative effects? Would that better bring forth the emotions in order to have an effective interaction with the click technology? Should I try less to follow the clicks and more on focusing on my neg. thoughts?  What other tips might any of you have to get the most out of your sessions?

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Juntjoo,

Thank you for posting.

Sorry for the late reply.

You don't have to overcomplicate the process and I would highly suggest you keep it all as simple and manageable as possible. It is a safe process and, if you are not clear on the instructions or make a mistake, you'll be fine. Just refine your approach and CT again.

Go gentle on yourself. Remember, though, that each PSTEC track will have its own unique instructions.

How do you know you have a problem? Is it a behaviour, feeling or emotion? Work with that.

If it is a feeling, it will invariably be attached to a memory and/or an imagined outcome.

As the track plays, then TRY as hard as you possibly can to recall this memory. Notice also where you feel the uncomfortable feeling – “butterflies in the stomach”, a certain tension.

Rate the feelings from 0-10 and keep using the Click Tracks until the feeling is as close to 0 as possible.

There are lots of great tips throughout the forum, in Tim's numerous tutorials and in the excellent PSTEC Interviews Jeff has conducted (http://www.pstec.org/talks.php )

There is lots of GOLD in these interviews, Juntjoo, and each of these users has gotten tremendous results from PSTEC.

Because I don't know the specific issues you are working on and there is no “one size fits all”, I cannot commit on the very best tips for YOU.

What can be very helpful, though, is use the CT when you feel a certain unwanted emotion very strongly (instead of trying to recreate the negative emotion). Thus, if you feel upset, angry etc., you will not be trying to find the “why” (even though you may know it) and will be eliminating something which is truly tangible.

To help locate the cause of any emotional or behavioural issues, the PSTEC Accelerators (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/23pq/24861/order are excellent for this purpose and I would contend that they are essential for long-term PSTEC work.

They really help speed up progress, help bring to mind repressed issues/memories and help some of the other PSTEC tracks work even more efficiently.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.