Tim’s colonoscopy example for PSTec positive

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive Tim’s colonoscopy example for PSTec positive

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Jaime Davidson.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jaime Davidson
    PSTEC User

Hello, I am looking for clarification about phrasing affirmations in the positive and avoiding “negative” language. I noticed that on Tim’s colonoscopy example, he said something to the effect that during the procedure he would feel nothing at all and “certainly no discomfort.” There are times that I also want to instill a belief that I will be “pain-free” or have “absolutely no stress” around a given situation. Is it all right to phrase my affirmations in this way? If not, is it all right for me to also use the phrase “certainly no discomfort,” which might provide a similar message to my subconscious? Thanks for helping me get this right. All the best to you and may you all be free from emotional pain and live and happiness and joy thanks to these amazing techniques 🙂

-Jaime

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Jaime!

Typically it is better to use suggestions which specify the outcome you want, not what you don’t want.

I will be “pain free” or have “no discomfort”; may work but it’s not reliable because it introduces the idea of pain or discomfort in the first place.
        “I will be relaxed and comfortable” is a far better suggestion for most people.

Being specific as to the moment or event can be very helpful as well.

A few years ago I used something similar to this before visiting the dentist…

“When I walk into the dentist office I become even more calm”
        “When I sit in the dentist chair I feel relaxed and confident because I trust the dentist”
        “Everything the dentist does relaxes me even more”
        etc.

You can also listen to an excellent interview I did with Karen Phizackerley where she talks about how Tim helped her using PSTEC Positive in terms of not only pain but also a medication reaction post op…

How to Use PSTEC for Pain and Complications of an Organ Transplant Surgery

And to quote Patrick Swayze from Roadhouse… “Pain don’t hurt.” 🙂

Aloha!
        Jeff

Jaime Davidson
        PSTEC User

Thank you so much Jeff! This was very helpful and enlightening. The podcast was excellent too – thank you for passing it along to me!

All the best,
          Jaime

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.