Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Octavius0101
    PSTEC User

Hello Everyone,

I've just joined the Forum after being recommeded PSTEC from a friend of mine who insists PSTEC works like magic to release issues or remove/change beliefs or behaviours.

The reason I am here is because I suffer from something called traumatic masturbatory syndrome. It is a disorder that affects aroudn 5-10% of men. Basically we learned to masturbate humping a pillow or the mattress whilst flaccid and therefore have can't have sex properly. We learned to masturbate incorrectly and were not shown the proper way by parents. This website explains it in a bit more depth http://www.healthystrokes.com

This is a real problem and not a joke. I have tried just abstaining from my face down masturbation and doing it the normal way but I just can't get myself to do it. I really want to get this removed once and for all. I have tried many things including hypnosis, NLP, spiritual cleansing among others.

Do you think PSTEC can help with this? How would you recommend I go about using PSTEC to alter my behaviour to what I want?

Thank you,

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Octavious

Do I think PSTEC can help, absolutely it can.

Forget for a while that you have a “problem” that you suffer from a “syndrome” and focus on what it is that you really want.  I venture to suggest that this is possibly a satisfying loving relationship where sex plays a part. Whatever it is, imagine having got it and living it now. At this point what are the thoughts and feelings that tell you you cannot have it or that it will never happen. These are very often in the form of “but I cannot/haven't got…” These thoughts are generated by negative feelings/emotions very often associated with experiences early in life. These feelings/emotions are what stop you from acheiving what you want rather than you having learnt to “do it” the wrong way. It could be that the circumstance and feelings around those early sexual “experiments” are the real problem, fears of one sort or another are most likely. These negative feelings and memories are what you need to relive while running a PSTEC Click Track.

Hopefully this makes it clearer for you to make a start with PSTEC.
        Please keep on asking questions.

You can use the Private Messaging on this forum if you are concerned about this subject being a bit too personal and explicit for a public forum.

Peter

Octavius0101
        PSTEC User

Thanks for feedback Peter.

I will experiment with the click tracks a little bit first to get the hang of it a bit more. I will do as you suggested above and let you know how I am getting on. I will PM you on my progress as I don't want to share any more of this on a public forum.

Just one question, when I'm doing the clicking do I have to click every finger one after the other? I tried it and was just clicking my thumb and forefinger to the rythem of the clicking of the tones. Is this correct?

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi Octavious

This link will show a video of me listening and tapping to a Click Track. My hands change to show different positions, do what feels most comfortable for you. You can tap/click in many ways but start with something simple and easy.

Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.