turning a corner…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gerry Albert
    PSTEC User

I started PSTEC at the beginning of July '15 and recognized that it was effective from the start.  The “problem” which I desired to address is not easily identified but can be anything for the sake of this discussion… it was something that I wanted to change.  I have pursued relief from a negative feeling or state for many years, I have sought relief through religion, counseling, medication, meditation, psychoacoustics, hypnotism, neurofeedback, reiki, reconnection, and other means. 

Last week I began to understand that the feeling/negative emotion was happening in me and not in the exterior event; I have an understanding of this now.  Disassociating the negative feeling (fear/anxiety) from the external event has been the first recognizable improvement for me… I believe that there have been other changes over the past few months but have not been able to describe them or quantify the nature of these other changes, this probably means they are predominantly un/sub-conscious.

I have been holding very specific feelings/emotions and situations in mind as I have been using the click tracks (I believe I have nearly all of the products available at this point).  I have realized after many years of work that the areas that need change were mostly from pre-verbal and suppressed experiences, and because of this many techniques were not effective.  Because PSTEC targets emotional energy patterns and anchored emotions it can be effective for issues that are not clearly remembered or distorted in memory or that happened in developmental years. 

Earlier today I had a “feeling” arise while using the click track… the level of intensity is extremely high.  I hope to address it further, soon.  I have read some about a “tipping point”, a critical mass event that once passed may bring relief… an event horizon.  I hope to get past this line, to be able to lay my burden down so to speak… I keep taking the next step, hoping it will lead to the top of the hill where I can see where this path leads.  Not giving up… this is all I have had for as long as I can remember, keep going, don't give up…

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi g.edward

Many thanks for your bravery in sharing your story. Stories help to give others in similar positions, hope! This hope is required before any change can take place.

As you have been finding out with PSTEC Click Tracks you do not need to know the cause of any issue or have any memory/ies to recall. You do need to access the unwanted feeling/emotion, relive it while running the Click Track. The Click Tracks do need a target to remove to work effectively. The more focussed the feeling the better the Click Tracks will work. If you find you are in for the “long haul” try changing around between the various Click Tracks, the FREE Basic, the eef's and Click Tracks 2015 if you have them. Do not use just one and get too familiar with it. Also PSTEC Accelerators which improve the effectiveness of all other PSTEC packages might well be useful to you, and help you get to the “tipping point” sooner.

Please keep us updated with your progress.
        Peter

Gerry Albert
        PSTEC User

Update:  it's been a year since my initial post.  At some point my use of PSTEC tapered off to occasional use and I just recently started again to address specific issues. 

Shortly after the last post I accepted a new position at work, which was good; however I continued to have my existing responsibilities along with the new job.  We could call both high responsibility/high stress/long hours… so I did that for about six months.  During that time I accepted another position but didn't have to start that one until the other two were filled, but that put me several months behind in planning and preparation for this year, so there's that. 

A few months into my new position I was asked to apply for yet another position by a client and this is where the good stuff starts again… in the process of interviewing etc. I realized that a good portion of my knowledge/practice of career related practices were just wrong (ineffective) and that this would affect my chances of getting the new job.  And I did not get the new job.  And that is a good thing.

Back to using PSTEC:  through the long, slow, painful process of the last year I have been able to identify emotions that needed addressed more clearly.  I have used the Click Tracks (all versions), the Accelerators and listened to “how to achieve almost anything…”, PSTEC Advanced 1 & 2 and recently PSTEC Positive Secrets to keep the process moving forward.

Significant changes:  I have noticed a change in the emotions that I feel the need to use the Click Tracks (CT) on.  Moving past the initial, obvious memories that I had fixated on for decades, I noticed a new “layer” of feelings would come to mind when I use the CT. 

There are still feelings, anxieties in specific situations that I feel the need to CT, so I do.  But I have started to feel the desire/need to move toward new things (as opposed to just away from the negative emotions), so I have begun to use the PSTEC Positive tools now too.

Another important aspect of the journey for me is that I have benefited much from reading different perspectives/ideas about my specific issues.  This has helped to identify the emotions/beliefs that I have held and where they have been negative, limiting or unproductive for me specifically, and more importantly where to focus when using the CT and other PSTEC tools.

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi gerry

Good to hear from you again and that you have continued to find PSTEC useful as tools to help get past old patterns and now to help to build a future by design rather than at the mercy of fate. Everyone who decides to go on this journey finds out more about themselves and discovers new ways to use the PSTEC tools to help themselves along the way.  Keep going! Keep on Clicking!

Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.