Unexpected setbacks…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bjdutch
    PSTEC User

Hi there,

I've recently found myself in a bit of a pickle. Some unexpected repairs/bills have come my way that need to be taken care of but I don't have the money to do so and I have no idea where I'm up gonna come up with the money/resolve this issue. I've tried to click track my situation  but haven't really been able to clear the negative emotions. Any help is appreciated…thnx!

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi bjdutch

There's a lot of people going to feel for you with this problem.
        Although PSTEC can't come up with the money by removing the negative feelings it should enable you to think your way out of the problem more clearly. Also by stopping the worrying, solutions are more likely to occur to you.
        In order to get the emotions to mind before clicking try looking at the bills first, put them in front of you. Now imagine the worst things that can happen by not paying. Now run the Click Track.
        Best wishes
        Peter

bjdutch
        PSTEC User

Thanks for the input. I've been clicking on my situation and feeling better. I was wondering if you had any ideas for any positive statements that could help? I have Positive Secrets and trying to craft one. For ex. “A solution to my debt problems will come to me” Thanks!

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi bj

Glad to hear you have made some progress. While you are still thinking/feeling in terms of “lack of money” the positives might not be very effective. That is, it is like have “lack of money” glasses on  and everything and everywhere you look is coloured by that feeling. Once you have Click Tracked away that feeling then you can see your way out. Also try the FREE Wealth of Abundance track. This is a hypnotic track best listened to several times in the first week. It is about Gratitude which is a component of Self-esteem. The financial trap you have found yourself in will be taking its toll and lowering your self-esteem. W of A will help rebuild it.
            Regards
            Peter

bjdutch
            PSTEC User

How would I go about clicking on this “lack of money feeling”? I've been imagining myself go though my day with the frustration and anxiety I carry around not being able to pay for the things I need to. Any tips on what I should be focusing on when I click? Thanks again for your time!

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Hi bj

You have almost got it right there “Imagining yourself going through your day with frustration and anxiety” Use that internal “video” try and put as much detail into it as you can, in order to make it as “real” as you can, and run that video and click track that. Your subconscious will hook up to the feelings required. To your subconscious anything you can imagine is “real”.
                Keep us posted.
                Peter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.