Use a practitioner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

I don't how many people have contacted therapists but I recommend it wholeheartedly.  I have a fair amount of experience in this type of work and got the full certification for EFT, but within a few weeks of starting PSTEC (and feeling very good about it) I made an appointment with Jeff and we spoke for close to three hours.  It was extremely helpful,  and I am so glad I did it.  I also plan to do follow up sessions with him because I firmly believe as introspective as we may be,  we are still in the middle of it all.  In other words we developed these issues, for better or for worse at the time,  but if they really existed in consciousness as Tim says, there would be no need for therapy.  Jeff has a gift certainly, he is extremely intuitive and has as passion for helping others heal, but beyond that he can see things that we may not simply because he is on the outside looking in,  with no emotional blocks or memories of protection to muddle his perceptions.  I do believe you will not regret choosing a therapist from the list and giving them a call.  If you do it and get nothing out of it,  I will personally reimburse you for the money you spent. OK  I can't do that but only because I don't have very much money.  But isn't the thought that counts????  No?  I do see the possibility that one day I could make that claim.  Just not today.  In all seriousness though. I strongly recommend at least trying a session with an expert, I think you'll be suprised at how much you learn.

P.s.  If you do choose Jeff,  I feel it is my responsibility to make certain nobody else ends up going through what I did.  Less of a surprise, more of a shock. 

Jeff has a very deep voice. I mean scary deep.  I, in comparison, sounded  like a seven year old girl on the tape of our conversation that he sent me.  Very humbling.

I ran three EEF ct's on it, though, and I seem to be alright.

Evan

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Evan,

With my deepest and scariest voice… “Mahalo, my friend, for your kind words and especially for your encouragement to others to ask for help… to ask someone to assist them on their path… someone to help them bear the cross so to speak of their complexes so that they too can transcend the barriers to their magnificence!”

Keep up the good work!!!

Aloha nui loa!

Jeff

PS If you sound “like a seven year old girl”, then that is the scariest seven year old voice I have ever heard!  ;D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.