Using Cascade Release more than once in a day

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Cascade Release Using Cascade Release more than once in a day

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

In Tim's specialized mini-tutorial for physical pain, he suggests not to use Cascade more than once in a session (day) on a given problem.

Is it ok – are there any negative drawbacks (has anyone else here had any experience good or bad) to use Cascade Release more than once in a session (day) on two different problems. e.g. back pain and a fear of something unrelated.

Thank you.

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

Answered my own question. I ran it on a couple of different issues throughout the day and sure enough, they are all gone as if they never existed. :)

I should have followed my rule of just try it and see what happens lol.

Would love to hear from others what their experiences are.

Scott Lambert
        PSTEC User

Hey Brian, Thanks for putting up the question.

I thought I heard Tim say that Cascade Release was for professionals to use on their customers/patients not sure if the correct term.

I didn't know you could go through it on yourself. Did you do anything differently using it on yourself?

Thanks, Scott

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Hi Scott – I believe it was originally meant for therapist only though you can easily use it for self-help too.

There are two tracks in the package designed for just that which have the clicks and Tim's voice on the recordings.

It is so simple to use and powerful WOW is it ever.

I will say that I found it is most effective when you think back about a given emotion as far back as you can remember having it. Go all the way back as far as you can remember and go through your timeline of life all the times you can remember this while you are playing the tracks. Probably start with parents, family members, school mates, teachers, friends, girlfriends, spouse, work, money etc anything you can consciously come up with even be sure to add in a worse case imagined event about the feeling and really make it BAD as if it has actually happened, the end result.

And of course really really feel the feelings hard and they may slightly vary along the way. If new memories come in along the way in the second track that's normal and ok too. Anything that comes up just scan it all in as you go.

I have used it several times in one day on different events. My experience with the releasing of emotions afterwards has ranged from none to little to intense depending on the problem and what else is connected to it that collapses along with it as a result.

Here is a great forum post by Jeff http://pstecforum.com/pf/cascade-release/cascade-release/msg434/#msg434

Enjoy!

Scott Lambert
            PSTEC User

I appreciate your thoughtful answers Brian.

I will revisit the CR program and test it out.

Thanks! :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.