Using PEP – Journey version

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    davidh
    PSTEC User

Question on Positive Extra Power (PEP) –

When Tim describes imagining going on a journey i.e. a walk, drive, skiing etc – he mentions to imagine it in as much detail as possible.

Here's what I need clarification on:

Does he mean of that chosen journey itself i.e. all the details of a beautiful countryside walk or does he mean imagining the details of the changes or outcome we want – or both?

It sounds like he means just the journey part, not the outcome. I'm guessing that repeating the suggestion in combo with the selected nice journey will do the trick.

I find it interesting because in the Tapping version, he definitely tells us to imagine the outcome we want, but it doesn't sound like that at all in the Journey version.

Cheers.

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

I have used it both ways and I use it extensively imagining the outcome. Both work great. I typically install a new belief 4-5 times using Positive Extra Power.

Evan Bageris
        PSTEC User

Hi Brian,  First and foremost,  I believe you are a wonderful asset to this community. Your ingenuity, creativity, and amazing persistence along with incredible insights that are in part due to the aforementioned characteristics, at least in part.  So thank you and congratulations on your success. 
              This may sound nit picky but I think it is important to point out that although you give an honest answer to the question asked, it seems a little irresponsible to me. I say this because ttis question has come up before and the answer was agreed upon each time.  The journey is unrelated to the statement,  and it seems to me that there may be any number of reasons for this.  Apparently it does work when you visualize the path to your goal,  but you are an expert and only one person, so there is not much we can derive from your experience.  But even if it does work better,  learning the Pstec protocols by following the directions exactly as they are stated from day one seems to bring the best results.  Adding nuances and/or experimenting certainly has it’s place but there is room for that while doing exactly what Tim states.  As an expert, you also have license to play around with other ideas but I think a good rule of thumb is unless you are sure you know better than Tim what makes the tracks he designed work,  stick fervently to the ‘rules.’
              Saying what you do is wonderful,  but not answering the question.  I hope that comes across as intended,  with nothing but respect for you and for Pstec and the community.  Thanks.

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

Hi Evan – I agree with you that the default should always be to first use the instructions Tim provides. Some major breakthroughs and fantastic results I have experienced personally have been through experimenting and/or trying things not specific to the instructions. This always depends on the user.

One thing I always encourage is when users have questions is to just go ahead and try something  both ways and see what result they get and report back their experience rather than wait, get stuck, do nothing and give up. Sometimes I see conflicted information and just give it a go a few ways to see what works and what doesn't. That's the beauty of PSTEC.

Thank you for your honest feedback it is helpful to users to be clear especially when they can already be confused, conflicted and overwhelmed within. Been there myself and it's not a fun place to be. Certainly don't want to add to it. :)

Evan Bageris
            PSTEC User

Excellent points. Thanks for the clear response, Brian. And for all you’ve given.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.