Using PSTEC Positive with AffOrmations
- This topic is empty.
- November 28, 2016 at 2:54 pm#21882Brian TuckerPSTEC User
This is to expand the discussion on a thread where Sally Baker introduced the concept of using affOrmations with PSTEC Positive related products. (Positve, Positive Extra Power and Accelerators)
Regarding your experience using afformations with pstec positive tracks:
- How many times do you believe it is necessary to run the tracks for a given afformation to be successfully accepted into the sub? With a typical affirmation we run the tracks as many times as necessary until we believe it, so it seems this might be different with an afformation.
- What do you suggest to imagine while running the tracks? The same as when doing affirmations?
While this is standard procedure, what Sally has introduced with affOrmations (not traditional affirmations) is something new and not discussed within the PSTEC Positive instructions. This is much different than installing a belief IMO.
- With a belief (affirmation) you run the positive clicktracks until it such time you hit a tipping point and believe it.
- With an affOrmation – which is simply a question – there is nothing to “believe” rather installing the question in such a way that your subconscious will seek out the answer either once or continuously, depending on how you phrase the question.
I can see where combining affOrmations with the use of time sensitive trigger word techniques (as we know them from Tim's training) could create wonderful results.November 30, 2016 at 10:10 pm#25037Sally BakerPSTEC User
From my findings it isn't necessary to run the PSTEC positive track any more than a few times when using it with an AffOrmation. The process allows the question to be raised by the sub and then it's about checking back in with ones beliefs, thoughts and feelings either later the same day or a day or do later. If the issue being worked with still has negative emotions or doubts, fears etc attached to it then go again with another affOrmation set up with another aspect of the same issue.
As with all PSTEC positive work it's essential to clear first with orher PSTEC click tracks to ensure success.December 1, 2016 at 1:10 am#25038Brian TuckerPSTEC User
Sally – Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Are you just imaging “what success will be like” when running the tracks using AffOrmations?January 8, 2017 at 2:11 am#25039Brian TuckerPSTEC User
I have programmed in a few AffOrmations using PSTEC Positive, Extra Positive and Accelerators and saw a noticeable improvement the following day. Thank you.
Interestingly enough, Jeff posted that a question should not be used with PP just a few days ago so perhaps you can clarify this for other users. http://pstecforum.com/pf/questions-on-pstec-products/please-help-with-crafting-affirmations/msg3444/#msg3444
I would also like to point out that I have purchased Think and Grow Rich https://pstecaudiosource.org/think-and-grow-rich-pstec which includes the “Open Sesame” tracks which are specifically designed to be used with a question. I was wondering if you (or anyone else) have used these with AffOrmations and can share your experience?
Another things I experimented with was to program in the AffOrmation question(s) and then wait two days and come back in and put in the actual PP statement so for example.
Day 1: Why can I accept myself?
Day 2: Why do I accept myself as I am?
Day 2: Why do I accept myself now?
Day 3: I accept myself unconditionally at all times
Another option would be to use open sesame on Day 1& 2 and Positive/accelerator tracks on Day 3.
Interested to hear thoughts of others.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.