Using PSTEC PQT and Belief Blasters Together

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo Using PSTEC PQT and Belief Blasters Together

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Russell Cronberg
    PSTEC User

I just purchased PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo and I'm really excited to put it to use.  My question is in using this tool in conjunction with the Belief Blasters like Tim has spoken about.  The main area I'd like to work on is wiping out my limiting beliefs with approaching women in hopes of dating and forming relationships with them.  One of the main limiting beliefs that comes to the surface when I see an attractive woman who I want to approach is “She's probably already taken”. 

Would the best approach be to first hit it with the Belief Blaster and phrase it as “She probably was already taken” and then use PPQT with the affirmation of “She's probably single”?

Am I oversimplifying or overthinking this?  Or is there a better approach?  :D

Brian Tucker
      PSTEC User

I just purchased PSTEC Positive Quantum Turbo and I'm really excited to put it to use.  My question is in using this tool in conjunction with the Belief Blasters like Tim has spoken about.  The main area I'd like to work on is wiping out my limiting beliefs with approaching women in hopes of dating and forming relationships with them.  One of the main limiting beliefs that comes to the surface when I see an attractive woman who I want to approach is “She's probably already taken”. 

Would the best approach be to first hit it with the Belief Blaster and phrase it as “She probably was already taken” and then use PPQT with the affirmation of “She's probably single”?

Am I oversimplifying or overthinking this?  Or is there a better approach?  :D

In one word. Yes.

Tim's optimal PQT suggestion is a “looping style” 8-10 words. The instructions suggest 7-12 words will work fine.

I'll always approach women thinking they're single as I feel brave now”

or

“I'll always approach women thinking they're single from now on”
        “I always feel brave as I approach women from now on”

(you can do all three)

You may have a fear of rejection. That's normal. It is more of a general fear not tied to women only.

Let us know how you get on with this.

Russell Cronberg
        PSTEC User

Thanks so much Brian! Going to get started on those suggestions right away  8)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.