Using PSTEC with Emo-Physical Issues (i.e. TMJ and Sleep Apnea)

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Using PSTEC with Emo-Physical Issues (i.e. TMJ and Sleep Apnea)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dannyboy
    PSTEC User

HI there –

I'm wondering about using PSTEC with physical issues that are emotionally based. In 2009 my mother got diagnosed with ALS. At that time I almost immediately got TMJ after we all found out her diagnosis.

Later I developed sleep apnea, which I'm almost positive is tied to my TMJ (and back/neck issues too) which I never had before, and I've never been even close to overweight, I'm a pretty skinny or medium build-ish dude.

Any suggestions or gains people can talk about with this type of scenario?

Thanks!

Shailen Patel
      PSTEC User

Hi Danny

PSTEC can be used for physical issues and I'm sure the pros will chip in approaches and cautions.

I thought my story might help.

Since I became ill from multiple health issues over 10 years including dysautonomia, Hypermobility, mast cell activation syndrome, hypothyroidism (the list goes on)

I experienced chronic shortness of breath, now I had extraction orthodontics which brought my upper jaw back making my airway narrower and causing TMJ issues – stress makes this worse

I'm having it treated and my breathing is improving however dealing with mildly threatening issues would cause increased SOB

I kept saying well that's because I can't responded with what would have been my normal respiratory response but since I embraced the idea that a stressor is a stressor and worked with this in earnest the breathing has further progressively improved.

Interestingly TMJ issues can manifest after injury or stress due to bruxism (grinding teeth) or even adverse muscle tension

The lungs are interestingly also associated with grief in Traditional Chinese Medicine

Also I'm skinny so it's not always the classic overweight picture with OSA.

I now view my present emotional responses as having been unveiled by the multitude of conditions which keep me company rather 'if I was well they wouldn't be around'

The vulnerabilities are not so evident when we feel physically secure suddenly something goes wrong with the body and fears that were but not apparently relevant to our well self come pouring out.

I fought this for a long time but as Jeff told me when he made clearing his priority he saw the greatest changes and that's where I am now.

I've contributed a bit more in case it helps you or others.

Hope this helps

Naruto

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Danny and Naruto,

Thank you for your input, Naruto.  It is very much appreciated.

Tim has created some great tracks for resolving physical pain. The only cautions are really quite standard: always seek qualified medical advice from a medical professional about any health-related issues.

That goes for anything and, if you make a comparison of the “mind is like a computer”, then some problems (much as with a computer) may be hardware OR software-related. Paying attention to both can be useful.

That considered, I know a lot of people have gotten great results using PSTEC on physical issues and things like pain/discomfort.

There is a free option (and a paid option which includes bonuses) for Tim's special track on this page:

https://pstecaudiosource.org/physical-pain-removal?aff_id=24861&camp_id=150

Thanks,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.