Using the Accelerator tracks with PSTEC Negative?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Using the Accelerator tracks with PSTEC Negative?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LK
    PSTEC User

Hi!

I've been using the eef tracks, accelerators and sometimes the positive tracks for social anxiety stuff for around 2 months now and the system seems really great! :)

If I don't have that much negative emotion at the moment and just want to do some pstec negative tracks to clear beliefs that are holding me back, how could I include the accelerator track in that session? Prior to pstec Negative, I've been using 1 accelerator track per day, as the 1st track before starting with the click tracks.

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi LK… I'm glad you are getting some results… that's what it's all about!

Remember to use the proper tool for the proper aspect… in other words, don't try and saw a 2×4 with your screwdriver … it will just frustrate you.  :D 

“I don't have that much negative emotion at the moment”
        First, be sure to rate the emotion/feeling because when you say “not that much;” it could mean the emotion is a 2, 3 or even higher.  I have worked with people saying the emotion is “not that bad” and they would then proceed to rate it as a 6!.
        What is the rating between 0 and 10?  If it's ANYTHING other than 0-1, be sure to address the emotions because it will make the process that much easier.

If you have no emotions related to that issue… that belief … that means 0-1 on the emotional intensity scale … then, yes, you can move onto Step 2 and address the negative belief with PSTEC Negative (PN).

“how could I include the accelerator track in that session? “
        In the second step of the process… which is the elimination of the negative belief with PN, you cannot use the Accelerator Tapping Track (ATT) at all… it does not fit in there.

Note: Be sure to see the new sequence using PSTEC Tools in the PN User Guide.
        You can use the ATT either to clear emotions in “Step 1” or you can use the ATT for the PSTEC Positive belief suggestion Step 3 of the process because the ATT's can be used for either emotions or belief suggestion; just not for belief erasing.

Aloha!
        Jeff

Stratos
        PSTEC User

Hi Jeff, I don't see a sequence or steps in the PSTEC negative user's guide.  Is it possible my guide is an older version or I just am missing it somehow?

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Look under the Table of Contents …

The Best Sequence for Change 14

Page 14

Aloha!
            Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.