Value of Accelerators

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Accelerators Value of Accelerators

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    steve1919
    PSTEC User

Do the Accelerators offer much added value?

Thanks,

Steve

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Steve… absolutely, especially if you are using PSTEC for extended length of time or using it regularly in your mind expansion for your life.

Remember, the two main helpful aspects of the Accelerators are:
        1. To amplify the effectiveness of all the other PSTEC tracks.
        2. To help reveal to your conscious mind the aspects of emotions, beliefs and behaviors regarding the issues that are the barriers to manifesting your life of desires and/or purpose.

… and there are more.

But, here is an example from an email I just received today regarding how the Accelerators can help to reveal more about how you can more effectively target your PSTEC tools (note: I have omitted some details here to make the story generic, but the use of the Accelerators is apparent here):

“I quickly began to feel burned out. This morning, I decided to do something about this, and so I turned once again to my PSTEC toolbox.

I basically sat down and started to focus on how I was feeling, and I had an instinct to run the long version of the relaxation accelerator, which I did. Just before the track finished, I got a very clear impression of the [problem] for the first time , and so I knew exactly what feelings to work on.

I then ran one of the enhanced effectiveness click tracks whilst focusing on memories of recent situations where I had felt out of control or had over-reacted, and I rated it as a 9 out of 10. The feelings that came up during the enhanced track were quite literally that I was going to crash, and they were very intense. By the end of the track, they were completely gone. All the build up and trauma from almost a year of fighting [for my rights and the rights of my family] … resolved in around 45 minutes.

The best part was the fact that my [family member] …after seeing me go into my room to use the PSTEC tracks, and then come out again less than an hour later, she literally could not believe the difference! I feel as though a 100 ton weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, and it feels truly liberating.”

So, while the Accelerators are not required, they certainly give you another great advantage in discovering the true cause of issues and and also speeding up your efforts in changing your mind model to one of unlimited possibilities.

Aloha!
        Jeff

steve1919
        PSTEC User

Hi,

I know you deal with a number of clients. I am just using this for myself, I got the Accelerators and honestly didn't find much value in them for myself.

Thanks,

Steve

Jeff Harding

Hi Steve… The quote I gave you in the previous post is from someone who has used the Accelerators on their own without practitioner help; so, it is dependent upon having guidance from a therapist.

How do you measure if you are getting value from the Accelerators?

Aloha!
            Jeff

steve1919
            PSTEC User

I believe the instructions say they are more useful for something stubborn that wasn't cleared up by the free tracks or Level 1. Since you are “in the business” meaning seeing clients I suspect you would have more opportunities to use them.

Thanks,

Steve

Jeff Harding

Actually, for “stubborn” issues, Tim mentions using the EEF's.  But, in some sense, the Accelerators can help because what they do is encourage recall which is what many people have issues with as they subconsciously bury many aspects of their issues.

Again though, how I use the Accelerators with others is no a criteria for success.  Many people have used them for their own personal issues without guidance from a practitioner.  I want to highlight once again, the individual that shared their experience of how they used the Accelerators and how they helped his person to move beyond that “stubborn” issue. And, if you use them according to Tim's instructions, albeit, in a regularly fashion without over using them, you will find them more helpful.

Aloha!
                Jeff

steve1919
                PSTEC User

I worked with these some more and they are good. It takes a bit to get used to all that is available.

Steve

Jeff Harding

Ah, I admire your persistence, Steve … Good Job!

Working with the various PSTEC Tools can be akin to conducting an orchestra where you begin to become aware of how your mind works and your mind becomes more and more attuned to the tracks… more responsive, more quickly; depending upon the issue … and sometimes in shifting our mind model, we must persist and carry on until the end of the symphony.  ;D

Follow your inspiration sometimes as well.  If you get an idea about how to use the tracks… or in terms of a certain situation … experiment (albeit not venturing from the intended manner in which they are used as instructed by Tim), be aware and we are always here to help.

Malama Pono!
                    (take care, be Right)
                    Jeff

steve1919
                    PSTEC User

Tim has a good voice and a way of saying positive things differently than I ever heard before.

Steve

Jeff Harding

He is an expert “wordsmith.”  :D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.