wealth attraction using PSTEC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rowan Hasson
    PSTEC User

Hello there
      having had a fairly downbeat opinion of myself over the years, i find that attracting better financial circumstances has become more difficult with age.
      i was wealthy during 2/3 periods of my life previously, although this felt driven by a kind of bravado/ego energy, which was only ever going to be short term. I didnt know how to use said wealth at the time and frittered it away.
      i have almost every program going, and have listened to wealth of abundance a few times, only i would like some PN AND PP statement ideas if possible please.
      I feel as though i actually deserve a change of circumstances in this respect and would like to know how to work through the issues connected with finances.
      obviously i appreciate wishing to win the lottery is not the way, and this has been an unhealthy obsession of mine for some time.
      thank you and good day

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Rojaque,

Thanks for posting.

The fact you have had wealth already in your life is a useful resource. You know you can do it, so you could absolutely build up this expectation.

While some people will be lucky and win the Lottery, scoop a windfall or have a big legacy cheque land on their doorstep, most people will not. Therefore, it would be useful to define what wealth is for you.

It might prove useful to really clarify what you would consider “better financial circumstances.” Would double your income be enough? Triple?

Be as clear as you can on that and then write out what you would do with the extra income. In what ways would you use or invest the extra money? What would it allow you to do?

Then, even before doing any PN or PP work, I would suggest working with the Click Tracks to remove any negative feelings you have about yourself. This is important, as it will allow you to pack even more focused power into the suggestions.

Around the realm of money, imagine not having any money and CT whichever emotions come up. Rate the feelings emotions on a scale of 0-10 and then keep going until the number is very low.

You could also do this when you think of the scenarios where you “frittered the money away”; when you imagine those scenarios, do any feelings of sadness or regret come up? If they do, CT them.

Is there anything you are imagining in the future that is troubling you? Negative expectations can get in your way and are certainly worth clearing.

Neutralising these feelings will be tremendously freeing.

For PN, you would need to identify the pattern. Aside from the “once in a million” scenarios cited earlier, generating extra income is often habit/behaviour-based: spending less than you earn, saving, investing etc. There is no ONE way, but certain habits tend to help.

Without knowing all of your personal history, it would not be possible to suggest statements that are guaranteed to work for you. Just from reading your post, however, it seems feasible that you might hold the following belief:

“(It is my belief that) I will never be wealthy.”

Say that out loud and check whether it seems/feels true.

If so, then use PN on that, remembering the counterexamples.

Do you have any negative beliefs about money or people who have a lof of money? If so, you can run these through PN.

For PP, you can use this to programme in habits and positive suggestion. What do you intend to do to acquire better financial circumstances?

Again, this is a bit difficult to suggest statements that would be meaningful for you – as I do not know your current circumstances, or how you wish to improve your circumstances. Would you be running a business or working for someone?

If you are clear on that, you could programme in:

“From today, I will start saving X% every month.”

“From now on, I will look for opportunities to generate extra money.”

“I can be just as wealthy as I need to be.”

“I use my money wisely.”

Of course, re-word these to make them more meaningful for you – and, when running PP, ensure you are running suggestions that are compelling for you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi Rojaque

Chasing “better financial circumstances”? Before setting any major goals have a soul searching session and think about what it is you absolutely do not want in your life. What are the worst things that could possibly happen to you? Then think again in the opposite direction, what do you want those better circumstances to be like is it truely more money? What ever it is, what you really want is probably the opposite of what you do not want, money is merely  a tool that may or may not make your goals achievable. Do not measure your self worth by how much of it you have compared to others.

Peter

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

That's an excellent point, Peter.

Whenever you try to do anything – whether it be to lose weight, get a certain job or acquire money – to get the approval of others, it will invariably not lead to a sense of ongoing fulfilment. It can be a fruitless pursuit really.

In our society, I personally believe that people are judged too readily on what they have (materially),  what they do occupationally, rather than who they are spiritually (if you will).

That also goes for notions of “success.”

I had this conversation with someone recently. I proposed that, if they were to win a lottery jackpot or windfall, would that suddenly mean they were a “success”? We are talking about an increased amount of paper and more numbers showing on a balance sheet effectively, so I would suggest not.

So, Rojaque, it might be worth getting clear on why you wish to have more income, what you think it would say about you if it did not happen…and see how that resonates.

Thanks again,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Rowan Hasson
            PSTEC User

Hi Peter, that makes great sense, as do most of the Mod's comments on here.

What i do not want in my life is bitterness, confusion, shallow relationships, self destructive people who negatively influence my life, fear, sadness, self doubt, judgemental attitudes, OCD, strong opinions or obsessions.

what i do want is to be stable, calm, a positive influence in peoples lives, to help people (in my soon to be profession as a hypnotherapist), to be an adept therapist who clearly understands and empathises with clients, to be grounded, to be non judgemental, and to transcend attachments.

As far as actual money goes, i would like to be able to provide for my now seperated kids, to have a nice home and to be able to afford holidays!

Rowan Hasson
              PSTEC User

Thanks Paul, of course im with you here, money in itself is not going to make anyone happier for long. there were indeed intense studies on lottery winners, and it was shown that they were only 'happier' for 6 months, after which the same issues and others re arose. Its like the honeymoon affect.
                I guess what i mean more is to be clear enough to allow wealth to enter my life as opposed to seemingly pushing it away with beliefs and attitudes.
                thank you

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Nearly all if not all of your money programming comes from what you saw as a kid and what your first job was. IT is profound how this is duplicated in you. Sit down and think about any negative feelings you have about money and finances in any capacity.

Step 1: Make a list of things you don't like about your current money situation of that go wrong.

Step 2: For each one, use the “why technique” on any and all non jeep feelings that come up when you think about those things listen in step 1. http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/why-technique/ this technique will reveal to you everything you can't see about your subconscious money programs. You will be blown away as to how obvious it is and all right in front of your face. Keep going until those feelings are gone. (mine all went back to my first job as a paper boy and growing up in a family focused on lack)

When you are done, use pstec positive/positive extra to program in all of the statements – to tell the new story and create the new behavior – of what you would like your new reality to be.

That is as easy as it gets.

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

Hi Rojaque

Another aspect of “wealth attraction” is that it is unlikely to happen if all the time you are feeling and thinking that you don't have enough. So you need to clear any feelings of “lack of”. One thing that will help is to download and listen to “Wealth of Abundance”, this is a totally free hypnotic track by Tim and works to increase your feelings of gratitude, not just for what you have but for what you have not got yet. You cannot feel two opposing emotions at the same time, so you cannot be grateful at the same time as feeling like you do not have enough. Feeling grateful for something you do not have yet might seem odd but it “opens the door” to to allow what you want, to actually happen

Peter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.