Wealth of Abundance – Free Hypnotic Audio Track Results

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Wealth of Abundance – Free Hypnotic Audio Track Results

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian Tucker
    PSTEC User

Just an initial feedback on this. I downloaded it and listened to it 12 times in three days. On the 4th morning I was texting with my wife and was hit with strong gratitude and joy on several messages she sent me pertaining to various subjects.

I was also informed of a friend passing while I was in the car with my 75 year old stepfather and was overwhelmed with gratitude that I was in the car with him and that I still had him with me.

I had gratitude and appreciation before but never on this intense level of thoughts and feelings without even consciously thinking about it.

I have also seen an immediate abundance of opportunities to give powerful positive compliments to others that I never realized before.

I would be interested to hear similar stories and results from others… :)

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi plus1g,

Sounds like you have gotten some fantastic results already. Thank you for sharing those.

I think Wealth of Abundance is an astonishingly good track. It's full of great suggestions and principles. It isn't a track I've listened to a great deal but, when I have done, I feel incredibly uplifted.

It was very generous of Tim to provide it. I would also like to know how other listeners got on with the track.

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Thanks to both of you.

Your positive feedback is good to hear, more important than just making me feel that my time has helped someone, it can help many others who might read this thread.

Peter

Brian Tucker
          PSTEC User

After a week's use and a total of about 20 plays of the recording in that time, I see more and more small things happen in my life as my subconscious continues to reshuffle.

It is the difference in your subconscious creating negative events vs now creating positive events and/or positive events to counter a negative situation. It's as if your subconscious is working for you to attract rather than against you pushing things away.

I have also seem to have taken a bit of a mental shift with being present with more clarity and calmness.

There are no coincidences.

Hope this helps. If others would share their experiences it would be great.

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

It was very generous of Tim to provide it. I would also like to know how other listeners got on with the track.

Are there any other similar tracks like this available from Tim?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.