Weight Loss and PSTEC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

Hi Again…

Where does one start with PSTEC and weight loss? Has anyone had success with it…. I find that I am clearing lots with PSTEC and getting good vibes and then soon after more stuff is coming up to clear and I haven't yet noticed any changes in 'physical' life yet…

Sam

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Sam,

There have been people that have used PSTEC for weight loss, yes, both specifically and as a bonus benefit to doing general targeting of emotions.

There is a recording of an interview with Wil on the website…

I have since done a follow up with Wil and Part 2 will come out soon (***now available***) for everyone where Wil talks about losing 30-40 pounds without even targeting it… it just starting dropping. He had addressed the emotional issues that motivated his behavior to hold onto the extra weight. There was no reason any longer for his body to remain at that weight.

Now, you can also target it specifically and toward the end of the month Tim will be releasing a new program that describes how to target weight loss specifically… stay tuned and watch your email inbox! :- )
        (*** Update: this package has been released… you can find PSTEC Weight Loss “Power Upgrade” Audio Package )

Rather than go over it here, I will wait until Tim releases the program.

For now, Sam, continue doing the work you are doing for two reasons:

• If you are hitting on the issues, give your body time to begin following the shift in your mind…. be patient and persistent.
        • Even if you are not hitting on the weight issue per se, you are preparing your mind for that time when will be targeting it and it will only make that specific PSTEC work even more effective, smooth and rapid.
        • [/list]Aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

Thanks Jeff – I will continue as I have been doing… I have experienced so many interesting changes with PSTEC so far…. I look forward to the announcement from Tim

Sam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.