weight loss click tracks – eyes opened or closed?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start weight loss click tracks – eyes opened or closed?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cherieb
    PSTEC User

Hello.  I'm just getting started on the weight loss tracks.  I've listened to the tutuorials for tracks 1 and 2, and track 5 and the slimming loop but I didn't hear whether my eyes should be open or closed for those tracks.  I'm assuming opened for slimming loop as Tim mentions that you can listen while doing the shopping if you want.   Tracks 3 and 4 it's best to open and close eyes throughout.  Just need clarification on Tracks 1 and 2 and the slimming loop. Thanks!

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

The instructions on what to do during the tracks are actually in the beginning of the tracks.  So, go ahead and run through those tracks and follow his instructions literally.

The slimming loop is about relaxing and imagining success, so while it does not matter if your eyes are open or closed, for most people, it's easier to imagine success with eyes closed and less distractions.

Aloha!

Jeff

cherieb
        PSTEC User

Thanks Jeff.  I've had a go at all of the tracks over the last few days but don't think he mentions the eyes one way or the other in Track 5.  And for 1 and 2, I think he says to close them at the beginning but then never mentions it again.  I'll have to go back and re-listen.  I  just thought I'd ask because the whole opening/closing the eyes seemed an important detail for some of the other tracks.

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

If Tim does not tell you specifically, then it's not important and what may be essential with a particular track, may not be for another.

Don't over think it … just be sure to follow what instructions are there and go with it.

Aloha!

Jeff

cherieb
            PSTEC User

Got it.  Thanks Jeff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.