What if your bad memories are of things you did?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics What if your bad memories are of things you did?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lovebostons
    PSTEC User

After using click tracks on bad memories I am at the point where the bad memories of things I did and didn't do are overwhelming.

Both my parents are dead but I can remember times when I was not kind to them and wish I could live my life over again and do it differently.

But that is impossible.  So how do I get rid of those sad feelings of not being kind or not being aware of their needs while they were alive?

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Ah, good question because it brings up a great point …

True, you can't “live your past life over again and do it differently…”

But, the past does not exist except in your memory and within your mind model and each person that observed anything in particular will have a little (or even huge) difference of perception, opinion and experience.

So, yes, again, you cannot change how you lived those experiences in the past because they don't exist, but there is good news!!!  ;D

You can shift your perception of those memories that reside within your mind!

But, before we go there, what about overwhelm?

Begin with using the Click Tracks (CT) on the feeling of overwhelm… imagine all you must face and be aware of … all that occurred … TRY HARD to feel overwhelmed and CT that until you no longer feel overwhelmed.

Then, make a list… approach this methodically in order to be done with it once and for all because you can learn from your mistakes and, again, not change the past, but you can shift your perception so that you learn from them, adjust your mind model and then proceed into your present Life Experience, moment-by-moment, with more J.E.E.P. and then, in effect, create a New Life and leave those memories behind rather than dragging them with you.

Once you have a list … pick one of what you feel is a most poignant memory and begin to CT each memory, one by one, methodically.  As you CT those memories and continue moving down the list, you may find some of them clearing up on their own and down the line no need to CT some of them.

So, with that list, just do one memory a day… if you feel guilt about something you did… focus on the memory … TRY HARD to feel guilty (or whatever non-JEEP feeling is associated with it) and CT until it's 0-1.

I also recommend using PSTEC Positive in between with some empowering statements that help you realize the Truth and the value of those past experiences and how you are shifting your mind to become more and more about the Truth of who and what you are… magnificent!!!

Make sense?

Aloha!
        Jeff

Lovebostons
        PSTEC User

WOW Jeff what a wonderful response.  Yes, it does make sense.  I printed out what you wrote and will follow this.

Does it matter which CT I use?  I have the free ones and I have the accelerator.  I can't seem to find on my mp 3 player the other one that starts with E..  But I also have Level 1 and I have the positive.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and very helpful response.

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

For emotional clearing, you can use the Basic CT's and the Accelerator Tapping Tracks.  If you have Level 1, the EEF's are included and you can rotate those in as well and especially use them on more “sticky” memories.

For beliefs, use the PSTEC Positive … for example, based upon your post, this might be helpful:

“I don't feel guilty about my past because I am learning from it”

“I am honoring my parents by living a life of joy and peace”

Malama Pono!
            Jeff

Lovebostons
            PSTEC User

Thank you again, Jeff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.