What is the between Level 1 vs. 2015 click tracks??

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Level 1 Audio Package What is the between Level 1 vs. 2015 click tracks??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anon1
    PSTEC User

Can someone please tell me the difference between Level 1 and the 2015 click tracks?
      I've use the free click tracks for 3 years now with great results. Since I'm a bit used to tracks 1 & 2, I'm looking forward to some new tracks for erasing negative beliefs and memories but now I need to reprogram myself with positive beliefs to replace the old bad beliefs! I was emotionally, mentally, financially, etc. abused quite intensely by a diagnosed narcissistic/sociopath. The click tracks helped to safe my life. :)

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Anon1

Good to hear you have benefited from using PSTEC so far.

Level 1 has Enhanced Click Tracks (eefs), Positive and Tutorials. 2015 Click Tracks are only Click Tracks as the FREE Basic Click Tracks and eefs but new in many ways. It comes in three different time lengths with new tapping sequences and a new track which enables bundling of many different memories to be Click Tracked in one pass. There is no answer to which are best, they have proven to be effective for different things for different people.

If you want to remove negative beliefs rather than emotions then PSTEC Negative is the one. However it is still best to work on emotions first with Click Tracks of any variety before using Negative or Positive. It is possible to use them all consecutively one after the other but in that sequence Click Track, Negative and then Positive.

Back to your question Level 1 is great value for money with advanced tracks for removing negative emotions that have proved resistant to the Free Click Tracks and PSTEC Positive for installing new positive beliefs. 2015 is even more new Click Tracks but only for working with emotions not beliefs. If I remember correctly the tutorial in Level 1 will help you with sorting out the difference.

The links should take you to the relevant information pages of each product.

Hope this helps
        Peter

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi Anon1

For others reading this a little more on beliefs v emotions. Beliefs are processed by the conscious mind in language like you are reading here. “I'm no good at maths” is a negative,  self limiting belief. Anger whatever causes it is a negative emotion/feeling created by the subconscious mind. Beliefs can usually be understood, complex emotions can defy description. Words are for communicating with ofher humans but feelings come from our earlier prehuman ancestry.
          Unfortunately there is much too much more to be able to explain in this post.
          Peter

Anon1
          PSTEC User

Thanks for the help, Peter! I bought the Level 1 and the Negative. The #3 and #4 click tracks seem identical to the free #1 and #2.  Am I imagining this or are they very similar? If they aren't all different, what is the difference? You mention beliw that they are “enhanced” so I'm just curious as to how? :) thanks!!

Peter Bunyan
            PSTEC User

Hi Anon1

The exact mechanics of the Click Tracks Tim keeps to himself. The eefs are longer and have more “difficult to follow” tapping sequences which force you to concentrate harder. This is why I would only suggest these for someone who has used the FREE Basic tracks for a while. The Click Tracks of any package should not be easy. That is do not allow yourself to get used to any one, mix them up. Your subconscious is a pattern recognition engine which seeks to find patterns in everything. Without listening to both Basic and eefs one after the other I could not say how the suggestions Tim makes differ. The precise words, phrasing and timings are critical and at this time only Tim knows how to put it all together. From my own personal experience I would expect to clear an issue with less play throughs with the eefs.

Peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.