What next?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Magsoltech
    PSTEC User

I currently have the free click tracks and the belief blasters and they are both very good. What would you recommend next to help clearing further? I have a limited budget so would I be better with the 2015 click tracks, the accelerators or the level 1 as the next purchase? The accelerators were my first thought but then I wondered if they dug up something quite strong that I might need better click tracks? Any advice?

Paul McCabe
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Magsoltech,

Thank you for your post.

I am glad that PSTEC is working well for you and, to a certain extent, you may not require any more tools and programs beyond the two you have mentioned.

Buying a lot of programs at once may lead some people to feeling overwhelmed. However, everyone works differently and you may find it better to have different tools “on tap.”

Do I recommend that you get more? It would depend on which issues you intend to work through and how deep you intend to go with this work. Maximum benefit can be derived with long-term use of PSTEC. Equally, however, some people may only wish to clear one or two issues – simple phobias, specific anxiety or emotion tied to one event, for example.

If you are getting more tracks, you can do it incrementally anyway – buy what you can afford, work through it and, if you want to learn more or have a specific use case (e.g. smoking, weightl oss), you could then add those to your arsenal.

PSTEC Level One (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/6gv/24861/order has the enhanced Click Tracks, PSTEC Positive and two very helpful tutorials. I believe that, once you acquaint yourself with the Free Click Tracks, this is the next logical step.

If needed, I would then suggest opting for Click Tracks 2015 (
        https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/314al/24861/order)

To help locate the cause of any emotional or behavioural issues, the PSTEC Accelerators (https://pstecaudiosource.org/accounts/23pq/24861/order ) are highly effective for this purpose and I would contend that they are essential for long-term PSTEC work.

I hope that helps. If you need anything at all, please let us know.

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Magsoltech
        PSTEC User

Thank you for replying Paul.

I initially found PSTEC to work on anxiety, as I've cleared elements I'm uncovering more. The belief blasters have been amazing and done a lot of heavy lifting but i feel like I need something in addition to the free tracks. At first my aim was level 1 but then the 2015 click tracks sound more powerful so would I be better jumping to these instead? Then the accelerators sound really helpful too!!

Paul McCabe
          PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for your reply.

If I was in your position and could choose just one of those products now, I would definitely recommend Level 1. It has a lot of “value adds” and the EEFs are fantastic. I put all the tracks you mentioned in the “essentials” category – certainly for long-term use.

The Click Track 2015 program is very advanced and helps you clear a lot and those tracks tend to work more efficiently than the Free Click Tracks. However, I think that might be best to go for Level 1 first.

Whichever sequence you follow, however, I am confident you will be very happy with your choice.

Kind Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Brian Tucker
            PSTEC User

One thing to keep in mind if you have anxiety 2015 track will not exasperate it as much as basic and eef and so can be used more heavily. This is my opinion as they seem to be far more gentle

Magsoltech
              PSTEC User

Thank you both. I plumped for level 1 and Paul's  advice was right. I think the accelerators might be the next purchase as there is a lot of obscured memories I think now, but working with it over the last week the Level 1 click tracks are extremely effective. I haven't tried pstec positive yet but I will inject some of that at some point soon just to see. If I manage to save up enough I'll get the 2015 tracks too as the wrapper track seems ideal as well, unless Tim decides to do a special bundle of the new click tracks and accelerators……

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.